Ausmila Hate!

Austins PoV:
It was bedtime but I couldn't stop thinking about Camila the night we had together was amazing.I should call her.I dialled her number she answered. cam:Hey Baby wu2 have you seen the video on YouTube,One direction posted The video that they made last night of you singing that song for me. I said "Camila my vanilla I was thinking about you also I can't believe they upload the video.I wasn't ready for the public relationship,could rthis get any worse.A loud knock and screams come from AUSTINS house door,he opened and mahomies came in and they mobbed him.
Camila said to austin " what's that screaming it sounds like your concerts"
Austin said hesitating no-nothing baby girl I Juuust wanted to tell you........"
A girl took austins phone off him and she said Austin hates you.
Austin said " no baby I love u"
The girl slapped austins face and he said " owww what was that for"
Camila said " Austin I'm coming your house bye!!"
The mahomies went wild they stole nearly all austins shoes.The security guard came but before he ran austin saw this beatiful girl she was Camila who said was going to come to his house.He ran and hugged her tightly,she said you deserve a 4 minute hug.Austin said how about dinner and then make the hug last forever"
Some girls pulled and pushed Camila As they hated her.After a while some Harmonisers had come and they well basically tortured austin.Austin shouted at the security guard and fired him.Camila got everyone out of the house until Austin was alone with camila.
They decided to watch a film and they shared popcorn and drink.They didn't tell the fans as they would get jealous.Camila and austin kissed for 2 minutes and they didn't know that Alex was filming.It was on Austins phone.
Austins PoV:
I was caught kissing camila on my phone by Alex.I didn't even hear Alex come in.He filmed us so I took the phone off him and he clicked play.Camila started laughing,he laugh was the cutest.I was on my phone until camila snatched it and said "austin can I look at the videos of us there like the best cuz your in it"
We totally forgot about Alex,so we just started watching the videos.Austin looked at the time and said "Do you wanna stay over but bring your friends so you don't think I'm a ass getter" (some of y'all will get that but others won't)
Follow me on Twitter:Bambinogirl12 And follow me on smule sing @Bambino_Singz If you like my stories comment and vote.