Chapter 14. Say you like me.

Guuuuuuuuuys! Sorry it's taking us this long to update our stories but we've been very busy this week with exams and stuff! Luckily Christmas break is coming soon and we'll be able to update more often! :) Hope you liked last chapter and enjoy this one as much as we do! :)

Lots of love xxx

PS don't forget to check out 'Over Again', sequel of 'Too Good To Be True'! Thanks for reading! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Cause I'm never going down,
I'm never giving up. 
I'm never gonna leave,
So put your hands up. 
If you like me,
Then say you like me.’

It’d been a few days since my fight with Niall. We hadn’t been on speaking terms since then, and I hadn’t even seen him. Leigh and I weren’t mad at each other anymore; she didn’t talk again about Niall and I did the same about Nate. I was heading to the shop; Leigh wasn’t coming along with me this time. That was when I saw him. I soon turned around to go the other way, but it was too late, he’d already seen me. I walked faster, but he came running to me and turned me around, making me face him.

“You and I need to talk” he said.

“Actually we got nothing left to talk about.”

“Your friend interrupted us last time, but I see you’re alone today.”

“I know, yet I’m not speaking to you.”

“What’s up with you? Are you afraid because there’s no one here to protect you?”

“Dylan, don’t get me started.”

“What are you going to do?”

“I’m just leaving.”

“You’re not going anywhere until we make things clear.”

“But what do you want to talk about now?”

“We’re getting back together, get it?”

“Haven’t you heard me? I don’t want to be with you ever again!”

“It’s that friend of yours, isn’t it?”

“What are you talking about?”

“He made you change your mind, didn’t he?”

“Dylan, I realized who you really were long before I met Niall, don’t get him into this.”

“If that Niall hasn’t got anything to do with this, then, c’mon, kiss me.”

He leaned in, but I avoided him and spitted on his face.

“But who do you think you are?” he shouted.

He raised his hand, ready to slap me on my face. I closed my eyes waiting for him to hit me.

“Hey you! Stop!” someone said.

I opened my eyes and saw Zayn. I let out a sigh of relief.

“And who’s this now? Another friend of yours?” Dylan said.

“Leave before I call the cops”, Zayn told him.

“Oh see how scared I am.”

“Dylan, do as he says, please.”

He let go of me.

“I’ll see you around.”

He stared at Zayn with a murderous look and then he left. Zayn came to me and hugged me.