Chapter 45. Love is Easy (Final Chapter)

Guys! Here you have the last chapter of this fan fiction. We're sad to end this, but we're so glad you all seemed to enjoy the story, the plot and the characters. You don't even have a clue of what every comment, vote and read meant to us. It's been an exciting journey and you always put a smile on our faces :)

There are many people we'd like to dedicate this chapter, but the lucky one this time is @Sunshineoverus for reading all (and we mean, ALL) our stories since day one! Thanks for your votes and comments :)

Finally, a huge and special thank you to @Ccamiibordii and @razzthekid10 for always making time to read every chapter and leave great comments on them, we love you guys! :)

And last but not least, a big thank you to all the rest of you, those who have been reading KMW since the day we posted the first chapter, and those who started a few weeks or days ago. Hopefully we'll see you in our other stories :)

Much love xxxxxxxx

PS, don't forget to check our new Niall's story, 'Deep Into Abbey Road'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'If this is love, then love is easy,

it's the easiest thing to do.

If this is love, then love completes me,

because it feels like I've been missing you.

A simple equation with no complications

to leave me confused.

If this is love, love, love,

it's the easiest thing to do.'

July, 2013.

"And what are you going to do with this? Are you going to keep it?", Leigh asked, putting a bracelet out of a drawer.

I grabbed the bracelet and stared at it. It had been a gift from Dylan, he gave it to me on our 6 months anniversary. It was made of leather and it had a tiny medallion in the middle, with a 'D' engraved on it. I gave him exactly the same bracelet, but with an 'M' instead of a 'D'. I started to think about Dylan, and tried to remember the few happy moments I had with him, but I couldn't, because I could only think about the happy times I've spent with Niall by my side. I looked at Leigh and took a last glance at the bracelet.

"Throw it in the bin", I told her, giving it to her.

"Are you sure?"

"There's no reason why I should keep it".

Right then, Niall came into my room.

"Are you ready?", he asked.

"Yes, but I still have a couple of things left to pack".

"Alright, finish that while Nate and I put these boxes in the car".
"Okay".

"Maddie, are you sure of this?"

"I've never been so sure of anything, you don't need to worry".

He kissed me, grabbed a couple of boxes and left. I looked at Leigh, who was staring at me with a wide smile on her face.

"Maddie, you know I don't want you to leave this house, but you made the right decision".

"How do you know?"