Chapter 19. Hold me in your arms.

Guys here you have chapter 19! Enjoy it and the song by the lovely Pixie Lott :) Hope you like it ;)

Don't forget to vote and comment guys, it means the world to us. Now let us take a moment to thank you for all your reads in our 3 stories, you're all lovely :))))

Much love xxxxx

PS don't forget to check 'Too Good To Be True's sequel, 'Over Again'! :)) xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Though I'm a little scared that all the times we shared,

almost too perfect to ever last.

And when I'm lying here and you're holdin me,

I know the fear in me will pass.

Hold me in your arms 'cos I'm falling'.

I woke up with a huge headache. I got up from bed and decided to go to the kitchen. When I came in I saw Niall having breakfast. I took a cup, pout a bit of coffee and sat next to him.

“Hangover, uh?”, he said.

“I think so, how much did we drink last night?”

“You drank much more than I did for sure”, he laughed.

“I’m exhausted”.

“Well, you better hurry up, we’re leaving in 3 hours”.

“True, I didn’t remember. In that case, I better go change”.

“Maddie, do you remember what happened yesterday?”

“Of course, I ddin’t drink that much”.

“And you know that…”

“Yes, we spent the whole night kissing each other”.

“So…”

“So what?”, I said, raising my eyebrow.

“What are we now? I mean… well, you won’t intend us to have the same relationship than before, will you?”

“Mmmm no”.

“And what do you want to do?”

“Niall, don’t worry, alright? Let's just go with the flow”.

“And that means that…”

“Let’s say we’re nothing serious”.

“And that means we’re something…”

“Yes, I guess so”, I said, shrugging my shoulders.

He smiled, and I went to the bedroom to get changed. When I was ready, I grabbed my luggage and went downstairs. Niall was waiting for me. He stood up and we left. Greg took us to the airport, said goodbye to us and we went to the check-in. After lunch, we came into the plane. A little while after taking off, we started to speak.

“Did you enjoy your time here?”, he asked.

“Yes, it was cool. But now, back to routine. I’ll start uni in 3 days, and I’ll just have to keep on working at the shop”.

“So I guess I won’t see you as often…”

“Yes, I guess. But you can come to the bar whenever I’m playing”.