Chapter 25. Magic.

Guys here you have chapter 25! Sorry for the wait! And thank you so much for all the reads, votes and nice comments, it really means a lot! :) Enjoy the chapter! 

Much love xxx

PS, please check out our story 'Over Again', sequel for 'Too Good To Be True' :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'So l-l-let 'em take the pictures,

spread it all around the world now.

I wanna put it on my record,

I want everyone to know now'.

My phone beeped, making me wake up. I didn’t know who it was nor why they were calling that early, the only thing I knew was that it had woken me up, and that I didn’t want to get up. I found my phone and picked it up without looking at the ID caller.

“Hello?”

“MADDIE!”, somebody yelled at the other side of the line.

“Alan?”

“Yes, the one and only, why didn’t you tell me?! Why did you hide it from me for weeks!?”

“What are you talking about?”

“You know what I’m talking about! Why didn’t you tell me!?”

“Listen Alan, I don’t know what’s wrong with you, if you feel like it, you’ll explain it to me later, but it’s too early and I want to sleep”.

“Don’t you dare hang up!”

“Alright, but tell me what’s going on”.

“I’ve seen you in the magazines!”

“Which magazines?”

“All of them! You’re on every cover!”

“Me? Are you sure?”

“Of course I am”.

“Okay, tell me what they say”.

“Alright, I’ll read it to you. ‘Niall Horan, member of One Direction, has been spotted with a girl. She’s reported to be Maddie Johnson, good friend of the McFly boys. They were seen last Sunday leaving a pub holding hands. None of them has confirmed anything yet, but you just need to take a look at these pictures to realize there is one less single boy in the famous boyband…’”

“Wait Alan, stop reading. Does that mean they’ve seen us together?”

“Well, yes, but this is just the beginning, your pictures are everywhere. Directioners are going crazy, and well, so am I. Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Because we were nothing serious!”

“That’s not a reason! I heard it on the mags!”

“Stop it, don’t make a fuss of this”.

“How come? I logged in Twitter and found hundreds of people talking about the same thing, and I didn’t know what it was, so I did my research on Sugarscape and that’s where I found out. I can’t believe you didn’t tell me”.

“Don’t you think you’re giving it too much thought?”

“I only give it the necessary thought! What would you say if you heard on the Internet I’m dating Harry Styles?”