"I think I'm too young to get married. Though with you, I'd honestly do anything." Yoongi giggled.

Hoseok still held onto his hand. His grip got tighter as he thought back to everything that happened that day. A bell suddenly rang quietly. That meant they had their last 2 periods right at that moment. Hoseok hurried upstairs leaving Yoongi behind because his last 2 classes were upstairs. Yoongi only looked at him smiling.

*8:30pm*

Hoseok slowly dragged himself through the halls. It took him 15 minutes to get out of the building and about 30 minutes to get to the floor his dorm was on. He didn't want to open the door, he didn't want to see Joon-Ho, but he defenitly wanted to see Yoongi. Then he just rested his head on the door, quietly so he wouldn't make a sound.

*9:30*

15 minutes had passed since he was there, when he decided to knock on the door. He looked exhausted. When someone finally opened the door, Hoseok just walked in. He rushed to his room and launched himself on the bed. Yoongi was startled when he saw a zombie like Hoseok walked passed them.

"Is he alright?" Joon-Ho asked from the kitchen.

"I don't know I'll go check..." Yoongi said walking towards the door that had just been shut a minute ago.

He quickly knocked and got no response.

"Hoseok are you alright?" Yoongi asked concerned.

He still didn't get an answer. So he opened the door and found Hoseok laying on the bed with a pillow over his face.

"Yah! What happened?!" Yoongi asked as he rushed to Hoseok's side.

He closed the door behind him and sat next to Hoseok. Hoseok didn't answer and just brought his head out from under the pillow. He rested his head on Yoongi's lap and sighed. Yoongi looked down at him, and started playing with his hair.

"My head hurts." Hoseok complained.

Yoongi knew he wasn't sick or anything, he was just frustrated from all the tension today. He looked at the bathroom that was hidden at the end of Hoseok's room.

"Why don't you take a shower?" He suggested.

"There's no point to that." Hoseok answered.

"I'll come in with you." Yoongi whispered to Hoseok.

Hoseok jumped out of bed and hurried to take off his clothes.

"Yah! I thought you were coming!!" Hoseok complained as Yoongi didn't move.

Yoongi then started to take off his clothes. His memories went to what had happened in the morning. What Hoseok had done and how he went insane with every second.

Hoseok was inside already. He had put the water to cold because he felt they will need it. Yoongi then just hopped in with him and back hugged him again.

"Mmmmmmh..." Yoongi hummed into Hoseok's ear as the water hit his head.

Hoseok finally turned around grabbing Yoongi's face and attacking it with his lips. Yoongi slightly moaned a little as Hoseok slid his tongue into his mouth. Hoseok then pressed their bodies together, and put Yoongi's back on the cold wet wall. Hoseok then had a naughty idea. He kneeled down and looked straight at Yoongi's hardened member. He grabbed it with one hand and stroke it. He then shoved it in his mouth making Yoongi moan as loud as he could right at that moment. Yoongi's hand went down and brushed Hoseok's hair, then he intertwined his fingers on his wet hair and followed his head movements. Hoseok deep throated Yoongi several times, and soon Yoongi couldn't take the pleasure anymore. He didn't even give a warning to Hoseok and just came inside his mouth. Hoseok swallowed everything and turned Yoongi around.

"There's no other way, is that ok with you?" Hoseok asked Yoongi before doing anything.

Yoongi simple nodded. Then Hoseok slowly entered his ass (honestly idk wut else to call it.) Yoongi had his hands against the wall and forhead pressing against it too, as he arched his back from the pleasure and pain, feeling it for the first time and liking it. Hoseok then thrusted himself into him moaning because he felt amazing. It was both their first time and they both enjoyed it.

Hoseok started to lift Yoongi up, to the point were he made him bounce on every thrust. They were both a moaning mess, and with their skin slapping and water running there was no way someone wouldn't hear them from outside. They were both silent not knowing what to say to each other as they were quickly, but softly fucking each other.

"Oh god, I'm close, Yoongs." Hoseok let out as he felt himself reach his high, a bit shy.

Yoongi didn't know what to say, so he just grabbed his own member and stroke it as hard and fast as he could making him reach his high from all the pleasure and adrenaline. Then they both came. It washed away with the cold water that was now burning hot for them.

They panted heavily, Hoseok hadn't pulled out yet, to finish he thrusted slowly to ride out their highs. Yoongi was tired and felt like he couldn't stand up any more. Once Hoseok couldn't do anything anymore he pulled out, and with that Yoongi collapsed on him.

"That felt nice." He said under his breath.

Well things just got hot in here.