Secrets Revield

Paisley's p.o.v
The music was blaring and people we're dancing most of them drunk I recall. I felt someone tug on my arm as I turned around to see who it was. was non other than my ex Austin.

"Hey babe what about me and you go upstairs.....have some fun?" I shook my head and he tugged on my arm a little harder. 

"Sorry babe that wasn't an option." He pulled me and I tried to get away but had no success. 

"HELP! SOMEBODY PLEASE! "  I shouted but the music overpowered my voice causing nobody to flinch. He was practically dragging  me up the stairs with me puching him to let me go.

"Austin let me go please!" I yelled and tears rolled doen my face. My hart was beating faster than usual and I knew I couldn't escape.  We reached a bedroom and he opened the door and threw me in it. He locked the door behind him and walked his way to me. I was fastly crawling  trying to get away but he caught me by my ankles amd  dragged me closer to him.

"The only place your going is on that bed." He said with his teeth grit. He picked me up and threw me onto the bed then immediately taking off my clothes.  

"Austin stop!" I said and  I began shaking even more. I tried punching him but his hand met my fist.

"It looks lkke o have to do this the hard way." He said and pinched me in the stomach. he then held both of my hands with one of his  and quickly undid his pants and the same wkth mine. I cried out in pain and he didn't even stop. He kept thrusting and I tried kicking but my legs but they we're too week.  I just laid there. It was pointless screaming and kicking it just made things worse. When he finishrd he collapsed on top of me and passed out. The only thing ii could mannage to do was cry. Minutes passed and I was finally able to push him off of me. That was really the end of my senior year. When I went back to school  they would call me things like a slut or a whore......they never new the truth.....they never will.

Cameron was furious.His fists were clenched and the veins on his neck we're popping out.

"Paisley's why didn't you report this to the cops!" He said and he slammed his fist o the table.

"Nobody would believe me. " I said quietly. He shook his head.

"When we ho back to San Francisco this weekend om hunting this Jackass down and I swear to got he wont be alive to apologies." His facw was red and he sttod up walking to the trash can. He threw his ice cream away and step outside to cool off. I played around with mine a little bit and came to the conclusion I wasnt going to eat it so I threw mine away ad joined Cam outside. 

"You okay?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Common lets go to the beach." He said and he took my hand. Cameron was still angry with this whole situation but ive learned to think past it. Its been a couple year's and I try not to think about but know one could permently forget something like that.A few minutes after we got onto the highway I saw we were coming up to a rest stop.

"Cameron pull over at the rest stop please."

"Why are you going to puke?!" He asked sounding worried.

"No plwase just pull over." He turned and we pulled I to the rest stop and nobody was around. He parked and I took my seatbelt off then crawled into his lap.

"What are you doing?" He asked and I smiled.

"Relaxing you." I replied. I kissed his neck and trailed up to his lips he kissed me back and my hands ran through his hair. Minutes passed like this and I pulled away slowly. 

"No hey come back im not relaxed yet." He said and I giggled. I leaned in again and his hands went up my shirt and he rubbed them up and down my back.I shivered a little due to his cold hands. I pulled away and he smiled.

"Okay now im relaxed." He said and I went back to my seat and buckled up. We drove for an additional 10 minutes and finally reached the beach. We took our shoes off and ran Into the warm sand hand in hand. He pulled me close to him and played with my fingers. 

"Paisley I have mo doubt in my mind that I am completely in love with you and I know its not the ice cream talking.

I love your smile

I love your voice

I love the way you kiss me

I love everything about you......I love you." I smiled and looked him in his eyes.

"I love you to Cameron." I said and he leaned in and kissed me.

Authors p.o.v
Ughhhhh I feel like such a terrible writer. Im sorry for this terrible short chapter!
Am I losing it?!
Lol I love uou guys so much and thank you for the 1K reads this is unbelievable! ! Comment what you think?!!!!
Dont forget to vote:)