I still Get Jealous

Nash's p.o.v

Hugging.

Kissing.

Cuddling.

This is all Cam seems to be doing with Paisley. I can't even believe im saying this but I think I might be jealous of how much time there spending together. Not in the 'I love cam he's mine' but the 'Cam is my bestfriend and now we barely talk'. I popped my burrito in the microwave and slammed the door shut. God the more I think about it the more it pisses me off.....maybe I should just tell him. I mean we only have a day left untill we go back to San Francisco for a meet and greet. The microwave beeped and I poped the door open reveling my steaming burrito.

Knock knock

I heard and looked up. Cameron had knocked on the wall and caught my attention. 

"You okay man?" He asked sounding conserned.  I just looked at my burrito and dumped ranch on the side.

"No not really." He walked closer to me and sat down on the barstool.

"Why is that?" He asked as I put the ranch back in the fridge.

"We just dont talk anymore or hang out. I miss my bestfriend. " I said and Cameron got off the stool. He walked over to me and wrapped me in a hug.

"Bro you're my  Bestfriend and nobody can come inbetween us. Cash for life." He said as he released the hug and gave me a high five. 

"I mean im going to be spending a lot of time with Paisley because she's my girlfriend and She's having my baby. But I am always going to have time for you.  In fact I came down here to ask you if you wanted to go out to lunch then go hang out somewhere. Have a little guy time."  I smiled and looked at my burrito.

"Hold on." I said and I ran up the stairs.  I knocked on Paisley's door and a few seconds went by then she opened it.I thrusted my burrito two2 her and she smiled. 

"Thanks Nash im starving!"

"No problem" I replied.  She took the plate out  of my hands then she shut the door. I raced back downstairs and met up with Cam at the front door.

"Ready?" He asked.

"As ill ever be" I replied and we headed out the door.

*Skips Car Ride At Resturant*

"So have you thought of any names for the baby? " I asked as Cam took a sip of water.

"Well we're thinking about Elliot Connor if its a boy and Raylyn Aliese if its a girl nothing is written in stone yet." I nodded my head in agreement and started thinking of names.

"Well didn't you like the name Emma for awhile? " he smiled and nodded his head.

"I forgot about that and yea I really like that name. Maybe Grace for the middle name or something." He said. He picked up his phone and im guessing ne was texting Paisley about the name. A few seconds passed and he received a message. 

"She likes it.....Nash im so excited about the baby. I cant believe im going to be a father. It's all surreal to me. Then I have Expelled and the movie with you......it's going to be a great year man." I took a sip of water and wiped my mouth off.

"I know man im excited too. Oh and your table reading is coming up soon too isn't it?" I asked.  He looked like a child on christmas he was so excited. 

"Yea on sunday after the meet and greet in San Francisco we fly back to LA and we start."

"Have you gotten the script yet?" I asked. 

"Yea it came through my email last night......theres only one thing that can cause some problems." He said and he sesmed a little worried. 

"What is it bro?"

"There's a kissing scean with lea and I." I can understand why Cam is worried. He's only known Paisley for a week and he's not sure how she will react. plus she pregnant so that might make things 10 times worse.

"Paisley might understand I mean it's just a scean and Lea is with Jc anyway." I replied.  He looked somewhat relieved and let out a dep breath. 

"Lets Hope so."

Authors Note
Hey guys! 
Sorry I haven't updated in awhile and for the short chapter!
I've been super busy and really tired lately. 
I know this is a crappy chapter I just needed to update hope you can forgive me!
~Ashley Dallas