.Goodbye.

Paisley died the next day.

The love I had for Paisley was so much I think I've loved her more than anybody has ever loved. Paisley gave me purpose. 

There are so many things I wish I could have told her, could have done with her but her days were numbered and I was a fool who somewhat took her for granted.

If I where to have known that she was going to get Cancer of course there are things I would have done differently.

But things don't work like that. That's why you are soupposed to cherish every single moment you have with your loved ones because you or them might not have tomorrow.

When I was carrying Paisley's belongings to my car there was an envelope sticking out of the top of my bible I left with her. I opened the book and there sat perfectly  was a letter with my name adressed in the center. I ran my fingers over her handwriting and closed my eyes.

Taking the envelope into my hands I gently opened the slit making sure not to rip anything. The thick black ink caught my attention and I began to read.

Dear Cameron,
I assume if your reading this I've passed on. It sounds weird writing that on paper but it's the truth.

You know ever since you left I've been thinking about the story you've told me out of this very book. I read it and re-read it and finally decided to give my heart to the lord just like you. I wish I was here to grow not only in our marriage but in my relationship with God too.

Cameron I don't want you to blame God or anybody else for that matter of my death. It was my time and I know it's going to be hard but I want you to let me go. Keep me in your heart forever but don't hold on too me until you die. I hope you find another woman you loves you and Dakota just as much as I do. I understand girls probably arnt exactly on your to-do list but hey, I want you too be happy, not sad.

Cameron understand that I love you with all my heart and when your in the car and No Type comes on don't change it, just listen to it and think about all of the fun memories we had with the lame song that we loved so much.

And please finish watching Orange Is The New Black without me and maybe God will pass the message to me......maybe not but we'll see.

Make sure Dakota has a wonderful life, I know we both want the best for our little angel.

Well I guess this is my final goodbye Cameron.

I.Love.You.

Your wife for a day,
Paisley Rose Dallas. 

P.s. don't forget about the Journal!

I smiled and deep down I know that I will always love the woman that not only changed me but gave me a part of her I would never have expected.

I think that I will be Okay knowing that Paisley's hanging with the big man, and of course I'm going to miss her terribly. But for Dakota I have to be strong.

Looking out of my windshield a double rainbow shined brighter then the sun.

I knew it was a sighn She got there safe.

She was infinite.

The End.

Authors Note

Guy's I'm crying.
I can't believe Baby Dallas has came to an end. I want to dedicate this book to all of you who have supported me endlessly throughout this book.

I love you all so much and honestly none of this would be possible without you! You motivated me when I was feeling down about this book.

How would you like a short book on Dakota's life growing up? I don't want to make a sequel to this book honestly because I like where it ended, but I am open to doing a short book. I was thinking of calling it Journal and have Dakota refer to it during certain times in her life.

Comment what you think.

Once again,
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

I love my 86's❤
Love,
Ashley Dallas.