Mending

Cameron's p.o.v

After Paisley left I felt extremely bad about about the entire situation and figured I'd make it up to her.
After cleaning the house and finishing the Laundry I decided I would cook her dinner as well. I made her the first meal we ever had together, chicken enchiladas and some steamed steamed mixed vegetables. I went to the store a little earlier and bought some sparkling Apple cider since she can't drink champagne.

I walked over to the table and placed a red table cloth on it then white candles in the middle. I was praying KotaBear was asleep when they came home so it could just be Paisley and I.
Setting the food on the table I heard the door open and looked over to see Paisley creeping in.

"Hey baby." I wispered as I walked tworrads her. I reached her and planted a kiss on her her lips then looked at my precious baby girl who was Sound asleep.

"I hope you're hungry, I made you dinner." I say and she nodded her head.

"Yeah, I'm starving." I took KotaBear from her hands and let her go sit down at the table. I took her Dakota to her room and I carefully undid her buckles. Thank god Paisley changed her Into her pj's before she came home or that would have thrown dinner out the window. Her diaper was dry so I gently kissed her cheek and laid her in her crib.
Walking out of her room I was feeling quite excited about right now. I feel like never getting to spend time together alone antymore just makes thing's hard and tonight will be good for the both of us.
I walked into the kitchen to see Paisley sitting at the table smiling at me.

"Cameron, the house looks fantastic and the food smells amazing." She says and I smiled. I walked to the oven and pulled out the Enchiladas and sat them on the table next to the vegetables.

"Thank you babe. But I also wanted to apologies for earlier, I shouldn't of snapped at you liked that." She shook her head.

"It's okay Cam, but can I ask you about something a little personal.....you don't have to answer it if you dont want to." She said a lump grew in my throat. I nodded my head and she continued.

"Where do you stand about Alexis......." she said and I took a deep breath and let it out.

"Paisley when I met you, it was like I could finally let go. I still miss her like crazy and Jack too but I have a new woman I am absolutely no doubt in love with and a baby I wouldn't trade the world for. " she reached her hand across the table and I intertwined my fingers with hers.

"I love you to Cameron. And thank you for giving me this life I have now. Dakota is so beautiful and thank you for being an excellent father, you don't know how much it means to me." She said while tears escaped her eyes.
Paisley didn't really have an enjoyable life but she never really explained why.

"Paisley, what was it like for you when you where little?" I asked and she whipped her tears away following with a sniffle.

"My Mom was a Lawyer and my Dad was a doctor. My mom was home more then my dad but it wasn't very much more. They made enough money to hire a nanny for my brother Eliot and I.
My Dad was never home and when he was he was sleeping.
Thats why I love the way you are with Dakota.
You are always playing with her and interacting with her.
She honestly couldn't have a better Dad." I smiled and kissed her hand.

"Paise, im sure if both had a different job it would have been different. " I say and she nodded her head.

"Maybe you're right but that's why I was scared when I found out I was pregnant. I just didn't want Dakota to have to go through what I did." She said and I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"What do you mean?" I say with my voice dropping lower.

"What I ment was I don't want Dakota to have to cry asking 'When's Daddy coming home' because you're never around. I want you to be here with us, I want to be a family." She says while scooping food into her plate.

"Paisley, I will be home as much as possible. When tour rolls around I want you to come with me, and If there's a movie im gonna be in it will be shot here in L/A most likely so don't worry.
I love you guy's too much to leave you alone" I say.

"We love you too Cam." With that we dug in and made small talk throughout dinner. It was nice to finally have this again, I missed seeing her smile the way she was.
After we where finished I started cleaning up the kitchen so she could go take a shower.
I was placing a dish in the washer when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and their lips brought to my neck. Chils where sent through my body and honestly I was getting extremely turned on.
I turned around to see Paisley in front of me, biting her lip causing me to instantly connect our lips together. I lifted her up on to the counter as the kiss deepened and she began tugging on my shirt telling me to take it off. I did as command and she ran her hands town my body then stopping at my pants where she fumbled with the button successfully undoing them.
Once my pants hit the floor Paisley's shirt was immediately riped off and next was her pants.
All she was left in was her lingerie and I my boxers.

"Common Babe, let's take this up stairs."

Hey my 86's! !!
OMG MAGCON IS STARTING AGAIN CAMERON IS GOING AND IM GETTING TICKETS!!!!!
So I really hope ya'll are enjoying Baby Dallas as much as I am writing it!
I really want to hear your comment's and what you think about it!
Expect a new chapter soon!
~Ashley Dallas