Taking Austin

Paisleys p.o.v
An hour of talking and eating crappy airplane peanut packages Cameron slowly fell asleep with his head leaning forward.  Many times I have pushed his head back but it kept falling over and I couldn't help but giggle. He is so cute I had to take a few pictures. I posted one on Snapchat with the caption
'Look at this qt'. I sat back into my chair and looked out the window. Thinking everything that's happened over i started feeling like I was going to puke. I flagged the flight attendant down and asked for a bottled water. A few minutes passed and she brought me one back.
"Thank you" is all I said and she walked away. I sipped on my water hoping that my stomach would settle.Honestly I never thought I would get plane sick but I guess I'm wrong. After the bottle was gone my stomach made a gurgling sound and I knew I couldn't hold it in. I quickly got up from my seat and Cameron woke up.
"You okay babe?" he asked and I shook my head no. I rushed to the bathroom and tried to hold my hair up as much as possible. After the first waterfall I felt someone's hand rubbing my back and grabbing my hair.

"It's okay I'm here." I heard Cameron's voice and I felt at ease. The queasy feeling came back and with in seconds I was puking again.

"I don't know if it's those peanuts or I'm just getting plane sick." I said and Cameron kissed me on the cheek.

"It's okay babe you'll be fine once we land and I think we only have another 20 minutes." I nodded my hand and looked at him.

"I think I'm-" I got Interrupted by my stomach and leaned back into the toilet.
"Let's just sit here for the rest of the time unless you wanna bring a bag and sit back down in our seats." he said and I shook my head.

"I think we should stay here but you can go back if you want to." I said he shook his head and grabbed a rubber band from my wrist.

"I think I'll stay right here with you." he said while putting my hair in a ponytail. Minutes passed with out me throwing up and I think I'm done now.

"Flight 127 will be landing in 5 minutes" the speakers said and I stood up.
"we should get back into out seats." I said and he stood up next to me. He took my hand and led me back to out seats letting me slide in first to the window.
Cameron's p.o.v
After the puking was over and we went back to out seats I thought what she said about her being sick.

'I don't know if it's those peanuts or if I'm just getting plane sick'

She said to me and I shook my head. She was probably getting morning sickness but I didn't want to say anything and freak her out. Our plane landed and we went inside the airport to collect our bags.

"Over here dude." I heard Nash say and I grabbed Paisleys hand.

"Hey bro! um I would like you to meet Paisley.....my girlfriend." Nash's eyes grew wide when I said girlfriend and smiled.

"It's nice to meet you Paisley I'm Nash." he said she smiled and shook his hand.

"It's nice to meet you Nash" she said and he looked back at me.

"So meet and great starts at 2:00 pm and ends at 6:00 pm." he said and I looked at my watch witch read 10:30.

"Okay well let's go to the hotel and get settled in. What are the room arrangements?" I asked and he laughed.

"The same as normal except That Paisleys will be bunking with us but my dad said she can have her own room if she wants it." We both looked at paisley and she smiled.

"I can just bunk with you too but if you don't want me too I'll take the other room." Nash smiled.

"It's fine with me and is probably fine with Cameron." he smiled and I nodded my head.