Going On Tour

Paisleys P.o.v
*next morning*

Beep
Beep
Beep
My alarm clock went off and I slammed my hand down on it. Wow it's Monday again....another crappy week begins.Yay.
I looked at my phone and a text from Cameron popped up.

C: GoodMorning beautiful don't forget to ask your teacher about getting online classes have a great day:)

It felt nice to have a text like that. Maybe today won't be as bad as I thought. I quickly got dressed (picture on the side or up top) and put my hair into a messy bun. I applied some eyeliner and mascara while looking into the mirror my eyes dropped to my stomach. I put the makeup down and put my hands on it.It honestly never occurred to me how mindblowing being pregnant is. I mean a life is growing inside of you....its almost freaky but it's also the most amazing thing in the world. I grabbed my phone from my desk and looked at the time it was 9:30 I only have thirty minutes to get there so I grabbed my backpack and ran down the stairs and out the door. I unlocked my car and hopped in immedently I started it up and turned the heat all the way up. I turned on the radio while a song that seemed all to familer started playing.

'Sometimes quiet is violent
I find it hard to hide it
My pride is no longer inside
It's on my sleeve
My skin will scream
Reminding me of
Who I killed inside my dream
I hate this car that I'm driving
There's no hiding for me
I'm forced to deal with what I feel
There is no distraction to mask what is real
I could pull the steering wheel'

*Flashback*
I can here them talking whispering to eachother while I walked through the halls.
'She's such a slut'
'What a whore'
'Oh my god did you here what she did with Justin?'

There voices were going through my head and I couldn't escape. I ran to the girls bathroom and slammed one of the stall doors shut. I was alone and there's nothing I can do....I can't set the truth straight I mean there so decieved by these lies that if I were to say anything they wouldn't believe me. Its not my fault this happened.....it wasn't my choice.
*end of flashback*
I felt tears rolling down my face and I quickly whipped them away and drove away.
*skips car ride*
I walked into the large room filled with people my age if not older.

"Glad you could join us Ms.Jacobs." I took my seat and I couldn't focus on anything. My mind was mostly in the past than I thought about Cameron.

"Ms.Jacobs are you paying attention?" I was caught off gaurd when he called out my name so I glanced at the bored. Love was written in the middle and questions surrounded it.

"Yes Mr.Johnson sorry." He smiled and looked back at the class.

"Well it looks like I'm out of time but before you leave I have an assignment for you. I want you to write a 5 Page essay on love. Now this assignment is not due untill the end of the year but I want to make sure you take your time on it and really understand the meaning of love. Now your dissmissed." everyone scrambled out of the building and I went up to Mr.Johnson.

"Mr.Johnson?" I asked. He looked up from his paperwork and took his glasses off.

"Yes Ms.Jacobs."

"I was wondering if I could go on to online schooling.My life has became a little shaken up and I have some complicated things to work out." he nodded his head and sighed.

"Your pregnant arnt you?" I looked him in the eyes and gave him a confused look.

"I don't know yet but how did you know about my possible situation?" he looked at my stomach where my hands were and I quickly moved them away.

"When you came to ask me you had your hands on your stomach....something my wife did when she broke the news to me about our first child.I have no problem putting you on Independent study but if I may ask do you know who the father of your possible child is?" I nodded my head and pushed the my bangs out of my face.