Ultrasound

Cameron's p.o.v

Paisley and I sat in the waiting room and I had a smile plastered across my face. Today is the first time im going to get to see my baby girl and I couldn't be any happier. I placed my hand in Paisley's and squeezed it a little making a smile appear on her face. Moments later a short woman came to the door who I assume is the doctor.

"Paisley Jacobs" she said and we both stood up. She waved and we smiled at her.

"Hey guy's! Are you excited?"she asked Nd we nodded our head's.

"You have no Idea!" I replied and she led us into a room in the back. Laying Paisley down on the soft blue chair, I sat down on the plastic blue chair beside her.

"Okay Ms.Jacobs I need you to lift your shirt up just above your Stomach. She did as told and The doctor grabed a tube, hovering over stomach.

"Now thiz will be a little cold." She said warning Paisley before squeezing it on her. A little Jump came out of Paisley as the cold clear gel landed on her stomach and the doctor rubbed it over her stomach. My eye's focused on the little screen infront of my face trying to find the baby.

Thud
Thud
Thud

"Do you hear that?" The doctor asked as I nodded my head. Paisley smiled as she stared at the screen.

"That's your baby's heartbeat, and right there." She said as she points to the screen. "Is your baby". I felt a tear trickle down my face and I whipped it away and sniffled. I squeezed Paisley's hand.

"This is real.....We're gonna be parents."

Authors Note
Hey my 86's!
So this is a terrible filler chapter and I promise next chapter will be long and Amazing! Love you all and once again sorry!!!

Baby Dallasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें