Accusations

Paisley's p.o.v

"Why Can't I go with you?" I asked with my arms folded across my chest.
Cameron exhaled a deep breath due to his frustration.

"Paisley I'm just going out with Nash!" He replied as he tousled his hair with his right hand. It seems like the closer Thanksgiving approaches the more distant he becomes.

"This is your fourth night in a row going out with the guys, and each time you refuse to let me go with you." He gave me his famous Dallas eye roll which struck me, making me even more upset.

"That's not true Paisley, you never ask to go!" He said defensively slightly raising his voiceI remained silent while shooting him icy glares.

"That's bullshit! I've asked to go with you for the last two night's and you always say 'no' or 'you won't have fun'." I saw his jaw clench and he shook his head.

"Why are you being so stubborn? You act like I'm cheating on you!" He shouted.

"What am I supposed to think Cameron? That you and Nash are playing party cake at the ice cream parlor?! What am I supposed to know what happens when you come home at 2:00 in the morning shit faced?" His face was now red with anger and fire flashed in his eyes.

"This is what this is about? You think I'M cheating?' He practically screamed. "It's funny how you can go run around with Sammy all of the time and leave me with Dakota, but as soon as I want to go hang out with my buddies I'm Cheating."

Hot angry tears were now running down my face. The outcome of this fight was not going to be good.

"Cameron don't try to poi-"
He cut me off.

"No, Fuck you Paisley!"
My mouth dropped about six feet and my heart felt like it had been sliced with a knife. Cameron has never spoken to me like that before.

"Cameron I-"

"Stop. I'm done with this conversation." And just like that he was out the door.

                  Cameron's P.O.V 

The Vodka rushed down my throat leaving a burning sensation. I felt like shit talking to Paisley like that but she was out of line.

I understand that I had a jealousy towards her and Sammy's friendship but I never EVER accused her of cheating.

Do I seam like the cheating type?
Does she actually expect me to?

These words played in my mind as Nash tapped on my shoulder.

"Aye, something bothering you man? You seem a little...down.". I swirled the thin black straw around in my glass.

"It's Paisley." Nash's eyes grew wide at the word's I had spoke.

"What about her?" He asked as he sat down the the chair on my right.

"She's mad because I went out tonight, she thinks I'm cheating on her." Nash couldn't believe his ears and he gently slapped his forehead.

"Oh god, Why in the hell would she think that?" He asked as he ran his hand through his long locks. I shrugged and killed the rest of my drink. The silence was louder then I thought due to my thoughts that were bursting out of me.

"Bro, just go have a good time. It's what you need." He said breaking the silence. I straightened my shoulders out and grabbed my wallet from my pocket, paying the bartender I gave Nash a nod and walked my way out.

I don't know where I'm going to go but it won't be home. I can't go back right now, if I do she wins.

I slid into the car and leaned my head back onto the seat. The cold air pierced my skin when I shut the door causing shivers to course through my body.
Starting up the engine I turned the heater on bu the warmth wasn't warm. I wanted the warmth I felt when Paisley's body was next to mine. The safe feeling was what I longed for but I wasn't going to give in.
I grabbed my phone and went through my contact's.

I needed someone to take my mind off of the fight. That's when her name appeared across my screen grabbing my attention with the catchy jingle.

Madison Beer.

Authors Note!!
Oh shit!!
It's going dowwwnnn!
Cameron I'm pissed go home to Paisley please and thank you!

Don't forget to send in those character questions! You can ask any of them anything you want!!
~Ashley Dallas