8.

Previous chapter--

"Wanna go buy those plushies now?"

Instantly, his face lit up and he smiled, almost as brightly as he usually does.

"Yes please." He said and chuckled.

I smiled removing my hands from the hug, instead taking his hand in mine, as we started walking towards my car.

Hoseok

Yoongs and I were walking out of the store, we had bought two plushies for me.

One looked like a big kookie, I called him Shookie. I could barely hold it in my arms, so Yoongs decided to hold it.

The second one was the size of Yoongi's head, a little dog that Yoongi suggested to call Chimmy.
I think the name fit it perfectly, so I agreed.

Yoongs also suggested we try to find a plushie that looks like Mang, but I declined the offer.
As childish as it sounds, nothing can replace my Mang.

Right now, Yoongi and I were just standing in front of the store, probably looking pretty dumb, just standing there with a huge kookie plushie and a dog-like one.

I was looking at an icecream shop, when I heard Yoongi call for me.
I turned my head in his direction.
"Yeah?" I asked smiling slightly.

"I asked if you maybe want to leave the plushies at the car, and then I could buy you some icecream?"

"I- Yoongi you already wasted too much money on me, I don't think there's any need for you to buy me an icecream now." I mumbled.

He chuckled and took my hand and dragged me to his car.

He placed Shookie on the backseat of the car and took Chimmy out of my grasp and placed it next to Shookie.

Soon we got to the icecream shop.

There was a lady at the counter, who looked pretty exhausted.
The lady looked like she was about fifty years old.

Her pale skin hung around her ice blue eyes, her arms moving slower than what's normal, yet I saw her smile to every single customer as Yoongi and I got closer and closer.

"Good afternoon, young boys! What icecream flavor can I get for you? Maybe stracciatella ( A/N lmao how do you spell that word?)?
Or do you want the new flavor? It's made out of blueberries!" She asked and I was suprised by how young her voice sounded. And she was still smiling.

I smiled back.
"Thank you, we will take to vanilla ones." I said and she showed her teeth in another smile.
"Ah, you're one of those classic people. Vanilla is the most iconic icecream out of all icecreams." She giggled, the sound sounding like it came from a child.

Yoongi and I chuckled with her as she scooped two scoops od vanilla icecream.
"In a cone?" She asked.

Both of us nodded at the same time, a smile spreading on my lips as the lady placed each icecream scoop into one cone.

"There you go, that would be two dollars." She said as she handed me our icecreams. One of them started melting, so I licked it as Yoongi took out his wallet and handed the lady the money.

"Thank you very much! I wish you luck in the rest of your life!" She giggled like a child again.

"Same to you!" All of us giggled as a new customer came to her with a smile on their face.

"There we go, I'll take this one and you can have this one." said Yoongi and took one of the icecreams in his hand, immidiately licking it.
Luckily, he didn't take the one I licked.