3.

Previous chapter--

I started crying again, probably from the shock.
I didn't even hear a new figure aproach me.

"H-hobi?"

Min Yoongi.

Hoseok

My face flushed for no reason.

Damn it, I didn't want him to see me cry.

I probably look so ugl-

"H-hobi, did your parents kick you o-out?" He interrupted my thoughts with a question. I looked at his face.
His eyes were wide, worry obvious in them.

"C-can I s-spend the n-night at y-your home? Pl-please, I'll tell you what happened..." I sobbed once again, hoping he would let me stay. I don't think I can walk to Jimin's house right now, all alone. 

"Of course! C-come, stay as long as you want to!" He hugged me and took my hand in his.
I quickly grabbed my things as we rushed to his car. But what I could only think about was my hand in his.

Why am I even thinking about that?

The car ride was silent, we didn't talk. Yoongi would sometimes glance at me, probably to see how I was doing.
Meanwhile, I was crying, but I still couldn't stop looking at his delicate features. And his hair, it looks so soft..

"Hobi? We're here.." I snapped out of my thoughts to look at the house in front of me. It was a normal house, not too big and not really small. It looked cosy.

I nodded and followed him to his front door, and we got in.
He guided me to the living room, where we sat onto the couch.

"Hobi? Would you tell me now what happened? Did they actually kick you out?" I looked at Yoongi who was looking back into my eyes.

I sighed.
"I-i guess.. Uhm so w-where do I start?" I asked, feeling awkward from his gaze on me.

He scooted closer to me and pushed me to lean onto him.

"Remember how you ran off at the park? Start from there." He said quietly while going throught my hair with his fingers.

I leaned into his touch and started explaining, feeling safe in his hold.

"I w-was running all the-the way to my h-house and w-when I got to the door and opened it, I saw my m-mother right behind it, loo-looking straight into my eyes, it was l-like she was wa-waiting for me! I was so scared Yoongi, I thought I would die! She had that weird face and at f-first she was just sta-staring at me a-and I started apologizing-"

"Why did you apologize?" Yoongi cut me off with a question as he started brushing the tears that formed again off my face with his thumbs. I blushed at his actions.

"Because I w-was late?" I looked at him confused.

"Mhm, go on"

"A-and then she started sh-shouting at me and started t-to kick m-e in the leg-" I saw Yoongi's eyes go wide with rage "- and th-then my father ca-came and he had a bat-"

"HE WHAT?!" Yoongi whisper-shouted looking at me with shock.

"J-just wa-wait please.." I frowned at his face and saw that it filled with guilt.

"Sorry.." he mumbled and I smiled and snuggled closer to him.

Why do I like his touch so much?
Wow that rhymes.

"It's okie-"
"You say okie?" He chuckled and I looked away, uncomfortable.

"I- uh yeah.."
"That's so cute, don't be embarassed! I love it!" He smiled and chuckled once again, before tugging onto my shirt.
"Now please continue."