2.

Previous chapter--

I rushed to the class when I heard the bell ring.

I didn't know why, I just couldn't wait for the school to end to see Yoongi- Jimin and Yoongi.

Hoseok

The school ended and right now I was making my way to the park.

The streets were pretty empty, which is strange. But I don't mind.

The only problem there was is that whenever I'm alone, I just feel like crying. I want to cry my eyes out, and nobody can see me.

Which is good.

I felt the familiar sadness in my heart.

I started walking faster, scared I might actually start crying. I hate crying.

Eventually I made my way to the park.

I saw Jimin and Yoongi there, talking while swinging.
I walked up to them and they looked up at me.

"Hi Hobi! How are you?" Jimin smiled while asking me, and I once again smiled with my eyes only.
"I'm okay.. What about you two?" I looked into Yoongi's eyes and saw that he was looking at me. He lightly blushed for some reason and looked away.
"I'm good. Yoongi?" Jimin said and looked at Yoongi.

"I'm good, thank you" He said. And then he smiled a bit.

My own lips twitched upwards when I saw him smile a bit, for some reason. And I think Jimin noticed when his smile grew wider just like his eyes.

Damn, what's going on with me?
Weird.

I think Yoongs- Yoongi noticed the silence between the three of us, so he spoke up.
"So.. What do you guys usually do here?"

I looked at him and then at Jimin.
We usually just talk about our feelings, about my 'family' and stuff like that.
I wouldn't mind telling Yoongs- YOONGI DAMN IT  - about my life. I want him to know everything he can about me before saying he'll be my friend.

"Uh- we kinda talk about -Uh I don't know if Hoseok would want to tell you about it-"I cut him off "it's okay, Jimin. We'll tell him."

Yoongi's eyes lightened up and his smile grew.

OMG HIS SMILE
HE HAS A GUMMY SMILE-

"HOBI! YOU'RE SMILING- OMG I HAVE TO TAKE A PICTURE-" I heard Jimin and just then I realised I actually was smiling. What's going on with me?

"Uh- is it that rare to see Hobi- I mean Hoseok smile?" Yoongi asked and blushed again.

Jimin looked him and said "DUH! I NEVER SAW HIM ACTUALLY SMILE SINCE HE WAS LIKE FIVE OR WHATEVER!" He started giggling from happiness.

"Yah! Jimin stop shouting!" I told him. This kid can be really loud.

He rolled his eyes at me and looked at Yoongi again.

"Okay so- where do we start?"

/ About an hour later /

We finally finished explaining things to Yoongi who in the end looked basically crushed.

- H-hobi- Aish I mean Hoseok I'm so sorry you had to to through that-

- Nah, I kinda learned to live with it. Thanks anyway.

He smiled at me again and I blushed and smiled a bit.

Did I just blush?
No.

Okay.