6.

DOUBLE UPDATE

Previous chapter--

He smiled and grabbed my hand.

Oh mEh GaWd He's hOldInG My Ha-

"Let's go?"

He smiled once again, and I, of course, returned the smile.

"Yeah!"

Hoseok

Yoongi and I started to walk to a park, not far from the park where Jimin and I - and Yoongi - usually hang out.

"So, what did your dad say when you called him?" I turned my head to look at Yoongi.

"Oh, nothing much. He basically said he's good and my mother did nothing to him, he hopes he'll get the divorce papers soon.. "

"How are you feeling about that? I mean, are you happy that they'll finally divorce?"

"Uhh, I guess.. I'm just kinda nervous of what my mother will say when she sees the papers-" I stopped talking when I felt something bump into me.

I looked up, and saw a tall man looking down at me.

Damn, he looks kinda scary-

The man had white short hair and dark eyes.
He was handsome, but not on Yoongi's level.

Wait, what?

The man smiled and bowed a bit.

He has dimples?

"Sorry" he said and continued walking.
Suddenly he wasn't as intimidating as I first thought he was.

I looked back at Yoongi and saw him with a frown on his face.

"What's wrong, Yoongs?" I asked, worried.

"Nothing.." he said and I pouted. He was obviously lying.

"Why're you saaad? I'm alrighty!" I said as I hugged him around the shoulder.

He hugged me back and smiled as we continued walking.

When we finally reached the park I took my time to observe the place. I don't usually go here.

The park was pretty big, green grass everywere. Half of the park was filled with trees that created shadows, and half of it was just grass.
There weren't many people, even tho it was a sunny day. Only a few, and they were just passing by.

"Where should we place the blanket?" I heard Yoongs -Yoongi- ask and I looked around to find a perfect place.

"Over there." I said, pointing my finger towards the place under a tree, so we would be protected from the sun. It was on the edge of the tree half of the park

"Mhm" Yoongi hummed in agreement and we walked over to the tree. It wasn't a huge tree, but it was big and made a shadow nonetheless.

Yoongi got a red blanket out of his bag and placed it on the green grass.

We sat down next to each other.

Oh meh gawd his shoulder is touching mine-

But you don't care.

That's right.

You don't, Hoseok.

Nope.

I became painfully aware of the silence between us.
Neither of us knew what to say or how to start a conversation.

"Uh.. I-it's a pretty day..
the weather is nice?" I heard him say and I bursted into a fit of giggles at his lame attempt of starting a conversation.