7.

I'm crying^

Previous chapter--

I then looked over to my mom, to see her switching her gaze from Yoongi to me, then back to Yoongi.
Then she actually turned around and left.

Yoongi

As the crazy woman, Hobi's mother, stomped of, I took a few deep breaths to calm down.

Nobody yells at my Hobi like that-

I mean- Nobody yells at Hobi like that.

I turned my head back to look at Hobi. He was standing right behind me, slightly cluching on my shirt.

I swear my heart did nothing.

I then noticed his glassy eyes.

"Hobi? Oh no, are you crying? Please don't cry.." I said with a frown on my face as a few tears slipped down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry.." he hiccuped into my shoulder, where he burried his head and started crying quietly.

"No, no, why are you saying sorry? It's not your fault she's crazy.." I said softly as I held his head on my shoulder, patting his soft hair.

After a few silent moments of us just staying in the same position, I spoke up.

"How about we go home now, huh?" I asked as I rested my chin on the top of his head, and I felt him nod his head below me.

Then he wiped the remaining tears with his sleeves and smiled a bit.

Jimin was sO right when he said hobi was the cutest guy I could meet.
Even if he pretends to be tough.

I packed the blanket back in my bag along with the boxes where our lunch once was and placed the bag onto my shoulder.

"Let's go." I smiled and handed out my hand to Hobi who smiled a bit and took my hand in return.

We walked back, not really talking.

Honestly, all I could think of was his hand in mine.

I really don't know why, but I find his hands cute.

Soon, we were back at the apartment.

I then noticed Hobi didn't utter a word to me since we came back.

"Hoseok? What's wrong, is it your mother? " I asked. I saw him hesitated for a few moments, but he nodded in the end.

I frowned seeing that.
"Want to talk about it?" I mumbled softly, wrapping my arms around him in a back hug.

Honestly why am I like this?

I used to be so cold to everyone, I swear this kid is turning me into a fluff ball-

"W-when I saw her c-coming towards us-" I saw in his eyes the fear he felt. That fear soon turned into sadness.

"I se-seriou-sly th-thought she was gonna ge-get me back ho-home- and then she started screaming a-and I thought sh-she was gon-gonna hit m-me-" Hobi choked on a sob and let his tears fall down his cheeks.

I held him thighter in my arms, trying to show him he's safe with me.

"Hobi, trust me when I tell you she won't be able to hurt you ever again. Your dad is getting the divorce papers soon, right? She won't be a part of your life, then. It's alright, I'm here." I kissed the back of his neck, trying to find a way to calm him down.

Eventually his sobs quietted down and stopped.

"Yoongi, I wan't to take my mind off of her right now.." He mumbled after turning around and nuzzling his head in my neck.

How does he even do that?

I'm shorter than him-

Not gonna ask.

I hummed and turned my head to look through the window.
The sun was still up, it was afternoon now, right?

I checked my wrist where I looked at the watch.

3:45 p.m.

I looked back at Hoseok and found him looking back at me.

"Wanna go buy those plushies now?"

Instantly, his face lit up and he smiled, almost as brightly as he usually does.

"Yes please." He said and chuckled.

I smiled removing my hands from the hug, instead taking his hand in mine, as we started walking towards my car.

_________•••°•••_________

...

Filler chapter-

I honestly hate filler chapters-

So Imma do a double update uwu

Only 685+ words ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

I'm sorry sjskxmsjakd 😔

AND IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG AKXBSKKYND