Masky

When I saw Sonic.Exe close to Zariah when the closet door opened I felt my jealousy get higher.

That was the reason I left the party my heart was in pain and I knew it.

I just didn't expect that Zariah would follow me!

I know that you might think that I was a jerk to yell at her.

What did you expect me to do? To applaud her for not remembering me?

Ha! Like if that would make the whole situation even better.

I did feel uncomfortable when I took my mask off.

But for some reason, I saw the in her face recognition almost as if she recognized me.

I must've just imagined it.

Geez, all I wanted was to have my own time alone smoking.

But no I was disturbed again.

The back door opened and I heard someone say my name.

"Listen Zara just leave me alone will you?" I said irritated.

"So Zariah did talk to you then" said Sonic.Exe

I turned around and there he was glaring at me with a frown on his face.

"What do you want" I said glaring at him.

"I want you to tell me what did you do to her" said an angry Sonic.Exe

"I didn't do anything to her we just talked" I replied.

"You said something that changed her attitude I saw her act differently when she came back" said Sonic.Exe growling.

"Look she wanted to know what was wrong with me I told her and then she left" I said closing my eyes and ignoring him.

I felt the punch as soon as his fist hit my face.

"What was that for Exe?!!" I yelled rubbing my jaw.

"Listen I want you to leave her alone I don't know what connection you had with her but snap out of it! she will never remember you" said Sonic.Exe growling louder.

That was the last straw! and I had been in a good mood all alone.

"You aren't the boss of her! She can do whatever she wants!" I said getting up.

"Forget her Masky! Even if she remembered she wouldn't want to be with you either way!" said Sonic.Exe folding his arms against his chest.

"And what makes you say that? She came here because she was worried about me! Also, why are you so close to her huh?!" I said raising my voice.

"Because I like her! and I don't want her to get hurt by a cold-hearted person like you!" said Sonic.Exe his eyes flickering.

As soon as he said those words I felt my heart stop.

He likes her? He likes her!!?!

I couldn't contain myself anymore I know that he could kill me in less than a second but this had gone too far.

I grabbed my crowbar and hid it behind my back.

"You like her huh?" I said calmly.

"Yes I do and I would do anything to keep her safe If it means getting you out of the picture" said Sonic.Exe calming down.

Let's see how tough you really are Sonic.Exe...

I grabbed my crowbar from behind my back and slashed it in the air drawing three scars on Sonic.Exe's chest.