Tails Doll

I'm honest with you I wanted to punch someone in the  face.

For just running away and then coming back as if nothing had happened. I was so confused when Jeff and smile dog ran to slender man's room just because EJ said "Zariah".

I honestly don't know who she is but I have a feeling that they are hiding something from us.

I was so what relieved when Masky came out of Slender man's room to explain what was going on.

Sonic.Exe, Clockwork, Sally, EJ, Liu, Nina, Hoodie, Jane, and I were given orders to wait outside Slenderman's room for an explanation.

"Masky?" said Liu.

Masky just nodded at us and said " Im guessing you guys want to know what's going on"

"Your right we want to know!" said Sonic.Exe.

"Masky what is going on?" I asked.

"First of all who the heck is Zariah?!" said EJ.

"Calm down! Okay, I know that we are hiding something that might be making y'all be suspicious about us" answered Masky.

"Yeah and?" asked Clockwork.

"Look Zariah is a friend that I know and so does the others," said Masky.

"The question is does Slendy know?" whispered Hoodie.

"Yes, Hoodie he knows her as well" answered Masky.

"Why did you get happy when you saw her?" asked Nina.

"Because I haven't seen her in about 13 years alright?" said Masky sighing.

"13 YEARS?!" I yelled surprised.

"Yeah," said Masky.

"Woah man! that means you guys meet her when she was 5 years old" said Liu shocked.

"By that time Liu I think you and I were still human," said Nina.

"Yeah I think so too," said Liu nodding.

"Listen, guys, we want to bring her here so she can be with us and meet you guys," said Masky.

"I don't know if that's a good idea..." said Sonic.Exe looking at Masky.

"Wait! Now that I think about it isn't Zariah the one responsible for what happened in this same village 13 years ago?!" said Jane thoughtfully.

"Your right!" everyone said.

"Yes, It was her fault for not going to her house first" answered Masky sighing.

"So? Why  do you want to bring her here after what she did?" asked Clockwork

"It wasn't her fault! It was almost all mine" said Masky looking down.

"What are you talking about?" asked Hoodie.

"I didn't give her to her parents because I was being selfish," said Masky crossing his arms against his chest.

"Selfish? Bruh you're always selfish..." said Sonic.Exe rolling his eyes.

"A ver estas diciendo que por tu culpa casi mueres?!" said Nina facepalming.

"What did you say Nina?" asked Masky not understanding.

"Ugh What I meant was are you telling me that because of your fault you almost died?!" said Nina annoyed.

"Basically Yeah," said Masky sighing.

"Come on guys we can't judge this human girl just because we don't know her," said Sally trying to defend the girl.

"Are you kidding me? That girl will bring us trouble for sure" I said growling softly.