Masky

Zariah screamed when one of Slenderman's tendrils grabbed her I wanted to leave my hiding spot and tell her that it was okay that she shouldn't be scared.

"Child it's alright don't be scared," said Slenderman.

Zariah kept trembling in fear and crying begging not to get killed.

Slenderman sighed and looked at the direction where I was hiding and nodded the signal for me to get out of my hiding spot.

I nodded back and covered my face with my mask and went out of my hiding spot.

Zariah's eye's widened and we both made eye contact.

"Masky? Could you calm her down a little?" asked Slender.

I nodded and waited until Slenderman lowered her on the ground.

Zariah looked at me and with teary eyes asked "Are you going to kill me?"

My heartbeat started increasing for some specific reason I answered: "No Zariah why would we kill you?"

"Because you and your friends are cold-hearted killers," said Zariah.

"That's true but no we won't kill you because you're our friend," I said.

She looked and me and nodded she kept staring at me which made me uncomfortable in a good way.

"Your Hoodie's brother aren't you?" She asked.

"Yeah, I am" I answered simply.

"That means your name is Masky Slenderman's best proxy..." said Zariah.

"Yep that's me," I said.

We both stayed quiet for a few minutes until Slenderman cleared his throat and said:

"Zariah? Are you calmed down now?" he asked.

"Y-yes" answered Zariah.

"Well good! It's nice to see you again Zariah" said Slenderman smiling.

"Yeah," said Zariah simply.

I noticed something odd in Zariah's attitude it was almost as if for her it was her first time meeting us almost like she had no memory of us.

"Slenderman? Can I- May I ask a question?" asked Zariah.

"Of course my child," said Slender nodding.

"T-thank you um how do you and the other creepypastas know me," asked Zariah.

Slender and I looked surprised at Zariah's question.

I mean we were her best friends since we were kids... I know it's been 13 years since we last saw her but either way, she should be able to remember at least a little bit about us right?

"Zariah we've known you since you've been 5 years old," I said.

"What!" yelled Zariah surprised.

"Child don't you remember us?" asked Slender.

"N-no all I know is that one of y'all was responsible for kidnapping me 13 years ago," Zariah said looking at us.

"We never kidnapped you," I said soothingly.

"Zariah child... Masky is right we never kidnapped you maybe you don't remember the event that well" said Slender.

"I don't know what to believe," said Zariah shaking her head.

"Masky? Can you take Zariah and let her hang around with the others for a while? Until she feels more calmed down?" said Slender looking at me.

"Yes Sir," I said and nodded at Zariah to follow me.