Zariah

I was very stunned to discover that all of the creepypastas had planned a party for me!

When I entered the mansion with Sonic.Exe I was very surprised but I felt loved by them even though I had no memory of them.

Jane came over to me while grabbing my hand she said:

"Come on Girl! Let's Dance!"

I smelled something odd on Jane only to realize that she had drinked wine.

I just nodded and danced with her.

Everyone was there even Masky! (surprised there!)

I got tired after dancing and I went to the kitchen for snacks and bumped into Eyeless Jack.

"Oh sorry EJ!" I said.

"It's fine Zara" said EJ reading a book.

"Not to be annoying or anything but what are you reading?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, I'm just reading a book that was made about me" replied EJ.

"Really? Cool! I didn't know you liked reading" I said.

"Both Slender and I enjoy reading," said EJ shrugging.

"Nice well I got to go," I said heading towards the living room.

"Bye Zariah," said EJ nodding at me.

I talked with a lot of the creepypastas and the more I talked with them I learned more about them at the same time.

Until they decided to play 7 minutes in heaven.

I was beyond scared I was terrified!

I mean who wouldn't want to be stuck in a closet with a creepypasta for 7 minutes!

Especially If they where not thinking straight like Ben and Jeff!

I was so relieved when Jane told me that I wouldn't be getting either of them.

When Sally shoved the hat in front of my face I was scared a part of me wanted to run away while another part of me wanted to stay and relax.

I put my hand inside Ben's hat and grabbed something.

I took the item out of the hat.

It was a bloody/white-glove and I could feel that the blood was warm.

"Who's is this?" I asked swallowing thickly.

"Mine" replied Sonic.Exe

I turned around and locked eyes with Sonic.Exe

You have no idea how relieved I felt knowing that I was going to be with Sonic.Exe for 7 minutes.

The odd thing was that I felt butterflies in my stomach for some reason.

We both entered the closet and I didn't like the fact that we where going to be stuck in the dark with no light.

EJ shut the door behind us and all the light I saw was Sonic.Exe's red eyes that glowed.

"Time starts now!" yelled Liu from the other side of the closet.

"This is really awkward," I said trying to look around.

"You think you're the only one who feels like that?" said Sonic.Exe sighing.

"If I'm honest I was really hoping to get you," I said.

"Huh well guess you got lucky then?," said Sonic.Exe his red eyes illuminating my face.

"Yeah" I responded.