Laughing Jack (LJ)

After a long list of chapters I the beloved Laughing Jack finally gets the chance to narrate! Hehe!

Where were we? Ah yes, the planification of the party! But of course!

"Now that Zariah is out of the way...let's go get the stuff!" said Hoodie.

"Hmph," said Ben annoyed.

"Aw cheer up Ben! Just because you won't be able to distract Zara now doesn't mean you won't be able to at some point!" said Toby trying to cheer Ben up.

"Yeah listen to the Toby and stop acting like kid Ben" said Jeff rolling his eyes.

"Thank you Toby and don't you dare ever disrespect me like that Jeffy!" said Ben mockingly.

Jeff's Eye's darkened: "Don't. You. Dare. Call me that again"

"Oh Please!" I said interfering "I bet you would let Zara call you that without getting mad isn't that right Jeffy?"

"Burned!" said Hoodie snickering at my comment.

"WHATEVER! I'M GOING TO DISTRACT SLENDER GOODBYE!" yelled Jeff storming off.

"I just love making Jeff angry," said Ben smiling at us.

"Ha! You always do get the best of him" said Toby.

"Well since Jeff is now gone why don't we all go get the stuff we need for the party?" said Hoodie getting up and putting his plate in the sink.

"Yes! Let's go!" I said grinning.

Don't mind me but what I love more about party's is the candy and seeing everyone happy!

Hehehe! after all, I am a clown and I love to make others happy!

But just because I'm Laughing Jack doesn't mean I don't kill either...

Ben, Toby, Hoodie, and I ran outside into the woods and ran to the nearest store. Do you guys really think that we pay? Ha! No, we steal.

"Okay we are here and nobody has noticed us Hoodie pick on the lock of the door so we can break it!" said Ben looking around.

"On it!" said Hoodie messing with the lock on the front door of the store.

"Hurry up you guys..." said Toby nervously.

"Hoodie" I said gritting my teeth.

"Wait Did it!" said Hoodie opening the door.

"Jackpot" I said smirking.

"You guys know the drill steal everything we can then we are out of here got it?" said Ben looking at all of us.