Ben.Drowned

Hello dear reader I know that you've been waiting for me to take over this story.

I finally got the chance to narrate for you ladies and gentlemen.

"Toby! You ate almost everything!" groaned Jeff.

"Sorry! You know my weakness is waffles!" said Toby frowning.

"Both of you shut your mouths up! There's still food Jeff let's just eat!" I grumbled.

"Can you guys be at least glad that EJ isn't here to gross us out!" said LJ growling.

"True or else we wouldn't be eating right now," said Hoodie eating waffles with cheesecake.

"Yeah EJ with his kidney eating" said Jeff clenching his teeth.

"Jeff! You're ruining my appetite" said Toby gagging.

"So it's only us?" asked LJ eating candy.

"Yeah Masky has to leave soon It's only us with Zariah" answered Hoodie eating.

"Oh heck yeah!" I said happily.

"And what are you so  happy about?" said Jeff glancing at my direction.

"The fact that I'll get to flirt and hang with Zariah," I said winking.

"Oh no" said LJ groaning.

"Sure keep on dreaming Ben" said Sonic.Exe behind me.

"What the!" I said.

"You really thought I would let you flirt with Zariah?" said Exe glaring at me.

"What are you doing here Exe?" said Hoodie eyeing Sonic.Exe suspiciously.

"I thought you had to work today?" said Jeff folding his arms across his chest.

"Yes, I did have to work today but I didn't go," said Sonic.Exe his red eyes flickering.

"How come?" asked Toby twitching.

"Because I wanted to stay also I have a day off so" said Sonic.Exe shrugging.

"Day off?! Ha! Nice joke!" I said sarcastically.

"Sure laugh all you want" said Sonic.Exe amused.

"What are you grinning at! Slendy never lets anyone have a day off!" said Toby frowning.

"Fine, I just made it look like Im at work right now when I'm not actually" said Sonic.Exe huffing.

"That's not fair! You can't have a "day off" when the rest are actually doing something productive!" said Laughing Jack.

"So what? I asked Tails Doll to cover for me and he did" said Exe snickering.

"Obviously you two are very close friends..." mumbled Jeff.

"Whatever I don't care that he is here all I care is about spending time with Zariah..." I said not caring.

"Oh really?" said Sonic.Exe looking at me.

I swallowed "Yes really," I said trying to act brave.

"Very well then" said Exe leaving the kitchen.

Everyone relaxed as soon as Sonic.Exe left  Dang! This dude is very scary!

"Man why is everyone afraid of him?" asked Hoodie.

"Are you freaking kidding me Hoodie?!" yelled Jeff.

"What?!" said Hoodie shrugging.

"It's not that we are scared of him It's the fact that he is very scary is we make him mad" I said shivering.