Zariah

In these past few hours the only creepypasta, I enjoy being around the most is Sonic.Exe

I'm just saying he's pretty cool! I was very sad when Masky told me that he had gone to work.

But if I'm honest all of the creepypastas are very friendly well some of them.

The only creepypasta that I want to know more about is Masky.

He's pretty cold most of the time so I was very surprised to see him laughing and messing with Toby in the kitchen.

When I think I'm getting close to knowing him He goes back to being his normal self.

After that, I get very shocked at how much they know me but I don't know them! I have no memory of them.

But what worried me the most was the fact that Lily and Gabriel where probably wondering where I was, and I have no phone to contact them.

I was just sitting outside worried about my best friends until.

"Looks like someone, is worried about, something," said a voice behind me.

I flinched and turned around to find a bloody/white-glove on my shoulder and a pair of red eyes looking at me.

"Sonic.Exe?!" I said puzzled.

"Hello Zariah," said Sonic.Exe smiling at me.

I was so happy to see him that I hugged him.

"Woah! Um" said Sonic.Exe not knowing if either to hug me back or to just stay still.

"What are you doing here?" I asked looking at him.

Sonic.Exe shrugged "I decided not to work today and just stay here"

"I'm glad you here though!" I said smiling.

"Heh I noticed it looked like you missed me a lot," said Sonic.Exe eyeing me curiously.

I laughed and punched him softly in the arm.

He grinned at me and shoved me.

"Ow! You shove hard!" I said wincing and rubbing my arm.

He flinched "Did I? Im sorry"

"Nah It's okay I'm used to that Gabriel most of the time shoves me but you are just as strong as him now that I think about it," I said thoughtfully.

"Anyway do you want to go for a walk? or are you a chicken to go walk in the woods after what happened" said Sonic.Exe smirking at the memory.

"Excuse me Mr.Sonic.Exe the Hedgehog! but I'm no chicken!" I protested.

"Wanna bet?" said Sonic.Exe grinning.

"Sure Im all in!" I said giving him a look.

"Fair enough," He said starting to walk into the woods.

I gulped and ran to catch up to him.

It was very calm and quiet the walk in the woods but I had a question that I was very unsure If I wanted to ask Sonic.Exe

I tried to get my courage but kept failing at it.

"Something is bothering you I can tell," said Sonic.Exe not even looking at me.

"I- yeah," I said looking down at the grass.

"What is it?" He asked.

Here goes nothing...

"How do you um kill your victims," I said swallowing thickly.

After I had asked that all of a sudden I felt the environment change and I felt cold all over.