Jet Lag? Buy It Here! (Who Decided I Should Be Near Makeup?)

____________________

"If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor."
~Eleanor Roosevelt~
____________________

Sejin rubs his eyes, exhausted. This just wasn't his week. Nothing had gone right—except for BTS finding Akari.

They were visibly more settled, having her besides them. The fidgeting and anxious twitching had stopped, and the boys seemed to be able to focus more.

Of course, that was all thrown out of the window the moment they realized Akari was missing. Sejin figured it out before them and had planned on keeping it a secret. Why worry them with something pointless? They'd be able to find her.

There was the possibility of a sasaeng having a hand in her disappearance. However, the odds of that were extremely low, considering the fact that no one knew Akari was their soulmate. The only people privy to that information were the managers, BTS themselves, and Akari.

Nothing Sejin said to calm them down worked. They were panicked, thinking of everything that could have happened to her.

The members were all upset with him, furious over the fact that their soulmate was gone after they had trusted him to protect her.

When his phone lit up with a call from an unknown number, he prayed that it was Akari.

It was.

He had barely managed to confirm that the person on the phone was Akari when it was snatched out of his hand.

Sejin had stared at his empty hand, shocked. The slam of the bathroom's door startled him out of his trance. The next few minutes were a whirlwind.

Jungkook's hiccuping and crying was audible through the locked door. Jimin started to bang on the bathroom's door; Jin, Hoseok, and Taehyung were pacing frantically. Yoongi was sitting on the couch, trying his best to contain his worry. Namjoon, on the other hand, was burning with a cold rage.

Sejin's own calm was quickly fading away when Jungkook suddenly unlocked the bathroom door and rushed to open the hotel room's door. Before anyone could question what he was doing, he pulled in a confused Akari and shut the door behind her. Pulling her into an embrace, Jungkook buried his face into her hair.

There's a moment of silence before the rest of the members join the hug, visibly relaxing with Akari in their arms. He could see the tension bleeding from them as they reassure themselves that she's with them and safe. Sejin took this moment to grab his phone from the bathroom, so they could have some privacy.

When he came back into the room, Akari was sitting on the couch, surrounded by all of the boys and wrapped in what seemed like ten different blankets. The members were running their gazes over her, checking for any other injuries besides the obvious bandage on her head. His attention, however, was grabbed by Namjoon approaching him with an icy look on his face.

Ah-ssi.

Their conversation was brief and to the point. Namjoon wanted to know if the person who shoved Akari and caused her to fall was on their blacklist. Sejin was not going to be the one to deny him when he was looking like that.

 Sejin was not going to be the one to deny him when he was looking like that