I Trick a Guy Named Jake and BTS Plays Gawi, Bawi, Bo!

________________________

After what seemed to be a lifetime of waiting, I don't even know what to say. I'm surrounded by all seven of my boys. There's nothing that can dim the blinding smiles all of us are wearing.

I had been driving myself crazy in the time leading up to this, and I know they had to have felt the same. We could've stood there together forever, that's how blissful it was. (Un)fortunately, Namjoon had to be responsible and break us out of our trance.

"Akari. It feels good to say that." Namjoon grins down at me.

I giggle, "It feels good to hear that." The love and warmth I'm experiencing is overwhelming my heart. Nothing I could've ever imagined could compare to this.

"Jin and I should probably go talk to our managers. They're going to want to know we finally found you."

"I feel it was more like I found you than the other way around though...." I jokingly ponder out loud. "I mean I had to do the hard work of getting a ticket to one of your concerts. People have killed for that, you know?" I raise both of my eyebrows teasingly.

The boys' laughter is music to my ears as they all start to crack up. Most of them, that is. Yoongi doesn't break down like the rest of them do, but I do have the delight of seeing his gummy smile up close and personal. I am also treated to Jin's classic windshield wiper laugh.

Jimin tried to get us back on track, but as soon as he opened his mouth to speak, he just starts laughing again. The only sounds in the room for a good five minutes are us giggling and trying not to die from too much laughing. The joke I made wasn't even that funny, but the relief of having ended the nonstop search for each other is immense.

Fast forward another five minutes, we manage to get ourselves to stop laughing. I clear my throat and throw everyone a shameless grin. There was something in me that was preening, knowing that I was the cause of their laughter.

"Okay. Namjoon and Jin, while you guys are going to talk to your managers, can I go get my bag from the security checkpoint?"

Immediately, there are different voices clamoring for attention, all of them variants of the phrase "I'll go with you". I give them a solid ten seconds before I cough forcefully to get them to quieten down.

"I was going to say I can go by myself, so I won't attract attention, but I'm assuming you guys won't let me?" This is greeted with seven nods. "I thought so. Taehyung and Yoongi, can you come with me please?"

Hoseok cuts in, "Can I go too?"

Then Jungkook chimes in, asking the same question.

"Everyone else looks like death warmed over. It shouldn't take more than ten minutes at the most. The only reason I'm picking Taehyung and Yoongi is because they look slightly less exhausted than the rest of you guys." I pout as I say this.

In my humble opinion, BTS is working themselves too hard. And I, as their soulmate, should be making sure they're taken care of, right? So, I have devised a plan where I use the power of being cute to get them to take a break! Okay, there's actually a lot more to it than that.

I wouldn't try to stop them from doing their job. I'd just be making sure they don't overwork themselves, because at that point any work they do is subpar.

Even though it's probably still really good, they're still cheating themselves out of their best work possible. Imagine how much better they'd be working if they weren't exhausted and always tired!

Before anyone can form a respond to my statement, I quickly link my arms with Taehyung and Yoongi and drag them out the door I had originally entered through.