The man snorted. He threw the paper towel he had used unto the garbage box. He walked up to Zhan who now standing near the dressing table in the toilet.

"Are you waiting for your lover in the male bathroom?" The man raised one of his brows.

"So what?" Zhan scowled.

"Do you think it's inappropriate to invite her to the males bathroom?" The man sniggered.

Zhan was about to tell him that he wasn't waiting for a girl, but then he remembered something.

"I'm not waiting for my girlfriend....!" Zhan pouted.

Then chuckled. Zhan glared at him.

"Ooh...? So it's a boyfriend, uh?' the man said wether in teasing or mockery tone.

"N-no!" Cried Zhan.

The man giggled. He took out a paper box from his pants' pocket and drew out the thing inside. He slipped the white rounded paper bar between his lips. Zhan watched him as he lit up the lighter to burn the end of the cigar.

"Smoke?" The man offered him the box of his cigar.

Zhan shook his head as he didn't smoke.

"Don't you think here you can't smoke, ma?" Asked Zhan, naively.

"Can, " replied the man, then he chuckled.

"Who says?" Zhan scowled.

"I say," replied the man, gazing at Zhan.

"The smoke can triggers the fire alarm...!" Said Zhan, pointed at the smoke detector.

The man scoffed. He blew the cigar smoke to the smoke detector. Then he turned and looked at Zhan as if he was saying, "See? It's quiet!"

"How long?" Asked the man.

"Huh?" Zhan looked at the man, not  understand.

"You with your boyfriend....!" Said the man, gazing up to the ceiling.

"What are you talking about?" Zhan chuckled awkwardly.

The man glanced at Zhan and blew the smoke out at Zhan. Zhan waved his hand to chased the smoke away. He coughed a little because he didn't get use to the cigarette smoke.

"You must have a hard time to come out, uh? Your family?" The man raised one of his brow, gazing at Zhan. He sucked his cigar again joyfully.

"Stop talking nonsense! You don't even know me!" Zhan retorted.

The man scoffed. He took a last suck of his cigar before he threw it into the bin.

"My name is Wang Zhuo Cheng. You can find me here in Delirious Cafe....!" Said the man.

"Why don't you name it Sleepwalker, instead?" Zhan scowled.

The man chuckled. "Good idea. But the name was my Mom's idea. So I can't change it. She will chase me with a chopper in her hand....!" He said. Then he continued speaking. "You better come out soon, Dude! Don't make it hard for your partner. Otherwise, he'll feel insecure and finally leaves you for your uncertainty....!" The man said. He slapped Zhan's back lightly, then he walked out of the washroom.

"Do do Dora... Do do Dora...." He hummef, earned a glare from Zhan.

He bumped into Yibo at the doorway. He glanced at Yibo and let out a chuckle before he heads off. Yibo glared at him suspiciously.

Yibo dashed into the washroom and he saw Zhan was spacing out.

"Zhan? Are you ok?" Yibo rushed to Zhan and grabbed him..

"Uh? Ye-yeah! I'm fine! Why?" Asked Zhan, a little bit startled.

"Did I hurt you this morning?" Asked Yibo.

"Well... That... My back a little bit uncomfortable...." Zhan mumbled. He rubbed his back.

Yibo frowned. He stroke Zhan's back.

"Boss?" Zhan muttered. He didn't look at Yibo, but staring at his shoes.

"What is it, Baby?" Yibo tilted Zhan's chin to look at him. He pecked Zhan's lips a few times.

Zhan put his hands on Yibo's chest to stop Yibo from kissing him, so he could talk. He looked at Yibo in the eyes. Yibo stared him back.

"Will you... Leave me?" Asked Zhan, hesitantly.

"What are you talking about? Why do you ask me that kind of question? Are you doubting me? Or you don't love me?" Yibo scowled.

"Uh, no, no....! It's not you. But.... It's me...! I doubt with myself...." Said Zhan faster.

"Why? I never doubt you. Why are you doubting yourself?" Yibo frowned.  He caressed Zhan's cheek.

"I..." Zhan couldn't utter another word.

"Forget it! We better go buy some necessary things to bring oversea. After this, you rest in the penthouse, no need to work. Let your back feels better. I don't want you whine around in the plane. It would be a long trip....!" Said Yibo. He kissed Zhan's lips chastely.

"Ahh... Stop it. Don't keep kissing me....!" Zhan protested. His cheeks were flushed and his ear tips are reddened.

"Why? My kiss is turning you on?" Yibo smiled teasingly.

"Shut up! Let's go shop!" Zhan scowled.

Yibo laughed quietly. He groped on Zhan's butt and pressed him into his manhood. Zhan yelped. He pushed Yibo away. Yibo laughed a little louder, then he grabbed Zhan's hand and brought him out of the washroom.