Eighth Book of the V-Series OUT

Venturously Yours,completed

"You are real dumb, you know that?"

"Excuse me?" Mockingly, Eliot places her hand over her chest. "I'm deeply offended, Octavia! I'm a smart sexy confident woman."

Snorting at his nickname, he says. "Agreed except for the smart thing."

Octavius stared ahead, biting into an apple. The crunch noise sounded almost delectable and erotic.

She watched his mouth closely. "So you think I'm sexy?"

He pauses in bite and glances at her sideway. Rubbing his tongue over his teeth, he simply stares.

There was an unbeatable pause between them. They continued to stare, no one daring to look away.

Unable to stop, she points out. "You didn't answer."

"I think my eyes are enough."
_
Quirky Eliot Gerard enjoys visiting her twin Elixir's winery farm in the green sunny countryside of Germany. Every visit was the first of everything. She'd learn always something new.

However, it was the unexpected when she meets Elixir's friend/sculptor, Octavius Weber.

In all her visits she never once met him and suddenly the broody German fellow pops out of nowhere.

Curious and curiouser, Octavius gets about Eliot. High spirited and charming but she is Elixir's secret twin he never heard of until now. Worse, he couldn't touch her because of his own unresolved feelings for Elixir.

Locked in the vortex of burning and venturing lust that is fouled and could betray the very foundations of all relations, both of them seek for an escape.

What if they can't escape?