A BRAND NEW THING OUT NOW!

Hi Fellow Readers,

A New year greeting to you all! I hope all you have your dreams and wishes come alive and true.

A Few notices-

1)I know Vicariously Yours, is going a tad bit slow but I will make sure it speeds up like I did with the rest of the updates of my last books. I am actually in a little difficult predicament, hence the slow updates. But never fear, I will upgrades those soon enough! Thanks for your patience.

2) This Good News actually. The V-series will be continuing with new streamy dark romances like you know but I have the pleasure and delight to bestow upon you a Brand New Series called the D-Series.

The first book will be shortly out. The title and synopsis is on the next page. I will let you know when it will appear on Wattpad. Don't worry. Do check my page every now and then. And if you are following my page, you will be notified of the new series.

3) As always very grateful and thankful to all of you. It would be also very kind if you could spread the word of my works and encourage people around you, friends and all to read and vote and comment. It would mean a lot to me.

4)Have a Smashing year ahead! Believe in yourself and remember you are truly great!

Yours Romania.

——————————————————————
—————————————————————-

                                DEAR Z,

"You think you have such a smart mouth, don't you?" She said, so sweetly. So quietly. So deviously.

I crossed my arms, the muscles in my arms jumped and strained against the sleeves of my red shirt. "I don't think. I know."

"Ooh, poor boy. Suffering from brain injury already. It's alright. I'll let you live your disillusionment."

Unable to take it anymore, I bite out. "What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry?"

"You are acting like I didn't touch your pussy last night."
• • •

Top naval aviator Zaid Edris has a strong head on his shoulders and has always done right by his principles as he stayed through life's worst storms up in the sky.

All his life, his family has been an important aspect to him and most recently, they have been pushing him to get married. He hadn't given it much thought not only because he liked being alone but of Rose Anderson who pushes his buttons in all the wrong places. She is trouble, cunning and deeply concerned in making his life a living hell.

Only one problem- She is his cousin.

(First book of D-Series)
A Stand-Alone Novel.