Fourth Book of The V-Series OUT

Voluptuously Yours, (completed)

"Let me go." Dawn's voice measured and stoned. The hand tightened further around her arm, making her almost whimper.

"What you saw isn't what you think." The gravel stone voice washed over her. She felt the need to throw up.

"What I saw was enough." She struggled under his hold. Wringing her arm out of his hold, she moves to the door.

Before she reaches it, he spins her. Taking her waist into his arm, he bodily snags her up against his chest.

"If you don't release me, I'll scream."

With a look of psychotic glint, Richard muttered while staring at her glossy lips. "Oh, I'll make you scream alright."
_*_

Dawn Shen's mother Gloria is getting married again. Only this time she thinks her mother is really really in love with him.

Him is just Richard Dante, the rich heir to the Dante inheritance. He owns everything you could think of and now, her mother too.

Little did she know, her step-father's eyes keeps coming back on her.

Richard may be the son of a devil but when his oldest friend asks for help, he gives it except he didn't think he had to marry her to keep off some lunatic chasing her and her ...most voluptuous daughter.

Dawn was everything he cannot have. Her hair, her smell and taste- if only he could have them all to himself. He'd die a happy man but she hates him.

Unknowingly, the sensuous unsanctioned bond that's unwillingly created is making them chase towards an inevitable uncelebrated chaotic doom.

How far are they willing to chase?