"What, why are you looking at me?" Jimin said before he realised, he couldn't date you if you're a fan.

Taehyung sighed.

"I'm sorry Tae, I thought I could help her." Jimin said, cupping his cheeks, trying to make a babyface.

"Help her? " Jin and Jungkook said in unison, resting their hands on their waist to tease Jimin.u

Taehyung laughed at Jimin, punching his arm.

"Or help yourself?" Namjoon and Taehyung said in unison and everyone burst out laughing including Jimin covering his face.

"Even I wished you two ended with you marrying her." Taehyung said, with a smile, "until yesterday." he whispered to himself, knowing that his words didn't coincide with his emotional state.

He felt unusually uncomfortable when Jimin talked about dating you or anyone saying that they're drawn to you but he didn't know what he should do about it.

~•~

All the days in Taehyung's house now seemed less awkward, given that you had been living there for quite a while.  You had started dressing in Taehyung's clothes and he willingly, rather, he had compelled you to borrow some more under the statement "I'm a fashionable person and you're my experiment, just wear them." He had said. You looked like a kitten wrapped in a full size duvet but you didn't mind because you looked "cute" according to a self-proclaimed "fashion king".
Sometimes you smiled at his childish acts around Yeontan. You watched the boys and him doing variety of activities in RUN episodes and you couldn't help but be fascinated by every member's talents. But you always wondered how they managed such a tough schedule since the day you found out Taehyung's schedule.

You were spending alot of time watching the BTS content that you had missed for all the seven years but then, it seemed odd because you were practically staying at Taehyung's. Also because when he was home, he seemed to be your friend. It was like you were living with a person who had a personality just the person you watched on the platforms.

You did not feel odd because they were famous and you liked all of them, but because you never thought it was easy to be friends with people who were as much famous and widely known to everyone in the world, except for you, of course.

You found hilarious facts about them and saw them winning awards and winning life, in general. It made you feel so small and unworthy of the treatment you were getting by Taehyung. You had gotten to know more about Taehyung, about certain lows in his life that he had never mentioned to you, himself. You didn't want to talk about them, seeing that he wasn't a person who would spend time talking about past instead of making memories.

You decided to stream their music constantly through out the day as you read your books.

You listened to their solo works.

You had made a Weverse account and after discovering VLIVE, the hidden crazy fangirl was jumping out from you.

You sticked to official YT channels of Bighit Entertainment before you could watch channels of fans because you didn't consider yourself qualified enough.

Everyday you were making progress into your knowledge about BTS and they were slowly, unknowingly healing you and your messed up mental health.

You met Taehyung everyday when he would come to eat with you. You talked to him about how nice fans on the Weverse are, you collected the ARMYs posts to show them to Taehyung who ultimately posted them in their GC. You did this because you thought you were in a position where you could share the love of ARMYs to BTS in simplest way.

You intentionally showed Taehyung Jimin's pictures that were on the internet, to find out if they really were dating. You wholeheartedly shipped them.

Sometimes you fangirled about the members to him and he would just chuckle and take the compliments on their behalf.

There were times, at the studio, he texted you when BTS would be filming something, or dressing up, or during vocal practices, he would record other members and randomly send them to you and waited for your fangirl-ish response.

There were days when he wouldn't see you at all. But then, both of you watched Itaewon Class, together, he was sulky when you had streamed the telecast and had broken the promise to wait for him. As a punishment, he didn't give you any spoilers from RUN episode they were filming next day.

What a child heart, you thought.

It was wonderful, both of you really had become good friends, in span of few days.

There were times when you would show embarassing moments of him from the past, on YT or on VLive and he'd tell you interesting stories.

You both played with Yeontan alot, by now, Yeontan was familiar to you and he liked spending time with you even when Taehyung wasn't home.

A/n

A/n

I hope everyone is safe and healthy.

Love.x