Me and You Together Song 🌃

ZAYN

I've been in love with her for ages
And I can't seem to get it right
I fell in love with her in stages
My whole life

There's been no way for me to say
That I've felt a certain way for ages
Oh I think our story needs more pages
'Cause I've been in love with her for ages

It has been nearly three weeks since he woke up with a killer hangover, he wasn't sure what he did the night before or exactly how much he had had to drink but if the way he felt was anything to go by it must have been way more than he should have. He had no recollection of the party other than the splitting headache and the nausea though. He knew that something was wrong however. If the way Naisargi acted when he asked her what happened the night before was anything to go by, especially when he asked her if she'd met Harry. Actually anytime the conversation would veer towards the direction of the green eyed singer her answers would become short and stiff. She did say she'd met him though but she wouldn't tell him anything else. He seriously hoped he didn't do something stupid like profess his undying love, that would have been so embarrassing but also completely possible for his drunk self. He was trying not to let the lack of details of that night stress him out anymore though. His work for Harry's album was done which he was pretty gutted over but he did have other projects and things like that needed his attention too. He had been listening to Harry's album a lot over the past few weeks ,it was pretty much all he had listened to. He couldn't help it the man had an incredible amount of talent.

He was steadily getting over the harrowing thoughts of what he might have done the night of the party and getting on with his work with Harry's music constantly playing and things would have remained that way if it Harry hadn't come in that day to get the plaque for his album going platinum. Actually things wouldn't really have changed if Zayn hadn't chosen the very moment Harry was in the hallway to go out and grab a cup of coffee and Harry wouldn't have ran into a conference room as soon as he saw Zayn's face only to come back out a minute later apologising profusely only to quickly duck into the bathroom next door. Zayn was frozen on his spot wondering what the actual hell had happened and somehow the thought that his face just made Harry need to pee all of a sudden just didn't make sense. Now he really needed some answers and he wasn't going to go up to the man who seemed to be hiding from him in a bathroom for them, he didn't have the balls to to that either way. If he did he would have called him, he did have his number. So he had to get them from the only other person he knew knew something about what had happened.

Naisargi had left for another project a few days back so he knew he had to wait till the evening to get a hold of her, she would be swamped with work at any other time. He tried to get back to work and not focus on the very weird way Harry was behaving but it was impossible so he basically sat at his station waiting very impatiently till the time came that he could leave.

9:30pm

He had finally called Naisargi after waiting the entire day and he really didn't want to bring up what had been bothering him as soon as she picked up so they had spent almost a half hour now just catching up, he realised he really had to go for it a some point so he bit the bullet and asked her although he wasn't sure if she really was going to reveal any more about that night than she had. There was clearly something she was hiding but at this point he didn't care how bad it was he just needed to know cause at this point he felt like he was treading blind through whatever this was and whatever had happened, no matter how bad was better. Upon his asking she sighed deeply and his heart sank a little. Something told him that maybe this time would be different and she would actually tell him what had happened and he didn't know if he was quite ready. She said, " See Zayn being completely honest I really shouldn't tell you any of this I kinda gave Harry my word I wouldn't." Wait what? Harry made her keep stuff from him?? He held off from asking questions though since he wanted the whole story first. " Well he came up to us when we were at the bar and we spoke for a bit, you were totally out of it and he was quite amused actually." That made him blush, oh god he is so embarrassing. " I also met Niall and well we got along pretty well actually," he could tell she was smiling, " You said you were gonna go to the balcony since the room started to feel a little stifling to you and I don't know what happened next but I was looking for you when we had to leave and I know you said balcony but I didn't know which one till Niall told me that there was a balcony on the second floor. When we got there-
Well you see-
Well the thing is-
It's just you were kissing. He moved away real quick when he heard me and thought I didn't see you kiss but I had." Zayn was stumped. That wasn't what he had expected at all. He thought he might have said something he didn't think at all that they had kissed. And Harry had asked her not to tell him? Why? Was the kiss non consensual? He was sure he would have no problems kissing Harry, he had been crushing on him for months so oh god did Harry consent?? Did he force himself on Harry?!?! Is that why he was basically running away from him??
He didn't really know if the call with Naisargi had really made anything clearer to him but he did feel another headache coming on.