Grace 🗺

ZAYN

"I can't seem to drown you out long enough
I fell victim to the sound of your love
You're like a song that I ain't ready to stop
I got nothing but you on my mind"

You'd think after having spent ten years in a boarding school he'd be better at waking up when his alarm rang at the very least for the second time, the six years of college after boarding school however make their presence known when he deftly snoozes his alarm for the fourth time.

He's about to fall back into the bliss of sleep in the blanket nest he's made for himself when he sits up with a start... "Shitshitshitshit" checking the time he jumps out of bed scurrying around his room trying to get dressed he's supposed to be there by 9:30 a.m he's meeting the artist he'll be making the new album art and tour merch and posters for, he hadn't bothered to read the mail about the artist yet cause being prepared was obviously somthing he wasn't great at but just the sheer number of things needed and the people from the label repeatedly telling him just how perfect it all has to be tells him that this artist is huge. Currently however he was massively late and was going to make a horrible first impression.

Locking his front door he runs out of his apartment complex without really double checking his appearance, when he did see the artist he would be working with he will wish dearly that he had but in his oversized grey jumper, trakies and sandals with his hair not really styled and all over the place he ran to his trusted mini and hastily dropping his belongings onto the back seat settled himself on the driver's seat and began his drive to work.

He was so flustered and he kept hoping the artist wasn't there yet as he neared the conference hall he started moving faster by the time he was almost at the conference hall he was running, which is how he entered, he ran in and nearly fell flat on his face catching himself in the last minute.

To his dismay it was obvious the artist was here already and they were all waiting on him. When he did see who the artist was however he nearly ran all the way back to the safety of his apartment.

Harry Styles.