You flower, you feast 🌻

ZAYN

"I'm selfish, I know
But I don't ever want to see you with him
I'm selfish, I know
I told you, but I know you never listen"

We spent the meeting discussing themes that Harry's third album contained and some of his own ideas about the vibe he wanted his album and merch to exude. I spent the entire time frantically taking notes and giving a few of my own ideas in regards to color schemes and any possible texts or fonts.

By the end of the meeting it was clear I was about to have a lot on my plate - posters, t-shirts, jumpers, bottles, mugs, a behind the scenes booklet and obviously the actual album cover. I worked with an amazing team though so I wasn't too worried.

As I went to stand up to leave the office thinking I was the only one left in the conference hall Harry Styles himself walked in and god help me I am about to have an aneurism. He gave me a small smile before asking, " Hey, I noticed you have some of my lyrics tattooed on your hand." and was that a smirk?

I looked down where the words, " You flower, you feast " ran down the side of my wrist and looked back up at him. Usually due to the crazy number of tattoos I did have on my body people didn't seem to notice that one but if you see your words tattooed on someone I guess you'd notice. " I- I umm- well you see I- ", Come on Zayn get your damn words out, " Hey don't worry about it man, I'm glad you liked my lyrics enough to get them tattooed", he said followed by another easy smile before walking out.

Fuck.