Headspace 💫

ZAYN

"If you got time enough for me
Sing me a song and send me to sleep
Slip into my headspace while I dream
Spin me a yarn, wrap it up around me"

I got home absolutely knackered, both from the rigorous mind mapping it takes to get all my ducks in a row while working on a massive project like the one I was given and also trying to avoid the person I was working for.

Harry must have had more meetings he was needed at after the one I was there for cause he remained at the Columbia offices for at least three more hours, which other than making me feel even worse about being late made me almost obsessively try to avoid him.

We had six months to get everything in order till the promotion of his next album was to take off after which very soon he would be going on tour and everything would have to be ready by then. I wasn't so worried about the deadlines, I trusted our team with everything in me. I was more worried about the fact that I would have to be brainstorming and reporting to Harry and if he wasn't available to a representative of his and I found myself wishing more and more that it would be the later more often than not.

I don't know why it is that I am avoiding him like the plague. I would have given anything to meet the guy when I was younger and now that I am working with him I don't know why I feel like he can see right through me, straight to my fanboy core.

I didn't want to dwell too long on any of this cause I already felt a headache coming on and I had had a long enough day. I was going to go to bed and not think of 25 year old classic rock/pop gods with beautiful hair, amazing green eyes and dimples that I could live in...or I am just gonna go to bed.