Watermelon sugar 🍉

ZAYN

Strawberries on a summer evenin'
Baby, you're the end of June
I want your belly and that summer feelin'
Getting washed away in you.

He had no idea why he just couldn't stop staring at the man, he'd been stood near the coffee machine at the backroom of the studio staring at Harry through the window. To make matters worse for himself he had ran into this room when he heard Harry's very distinctive voice as he made his way into the studio. Now here he was near a coffee machine and he didn't even like coffee which is specifically why he always brought his own tea which was now on his desk in the same room as Harry Styles and he couldn't make his way to either of these two objects that he really really wanted. He wasn't willing to admit to himself that he wanted Harry anytime soon however.

He didn't know why Harry was around as much as he was though, he had worked with a fair number of artists before and while many of them did like to be involved in the process a whole lot none of them were over as much as Harry seemed to be which again Zayn didn't understand cause he knew the man had to be swamped under all of the pressure put on him, he was one of the biggest names in the industry although he wore that with enough grace that it really didn't seem like it when you were around him just hanging out. He was truly just a delightful person. But with his album release just 4 months away he knew Harry had to have a billion prior commitments, how and why did he pop in to the studio nearly everyday then? As Zayn stood there, hiding and feeling more and more like a creep cause he just couldn't take his eyes off of the man as he made easy conversation with his team he seemed to notice that said man seemed to look around and be looking for something or someone as he continued his conversation with the group of people that had gathered around him.

Zayn realised that he had been stood at the same spot for nearly 15 minutes and he felt like an idiot there was nothing to be afraid of, Harry had no idea about the weird feelings Zayn had been harbouring for him, it's not like Zayn had a neon sign flashing over his head that alerted Harry of anything going on in Zayn's head or heart. With renewed determination and all the dignity he could muster, pretending he didn't run away when he heard Harry come in Zayn made his way back into the studio.

Harry's searching eyes landed on him, passed over and did a double take and settled on him, he smiled and excused himself from the group and made his way over to Zayn, " Thought you hadn't come in today." At which there was a distinctive sound of a scoff from behind Zayn. Zayn knew the sound came from Immogen, his typography expert and also one of his closest friends. She had seen him nearly trip on the way into the backroom and knew about how Zayn was a massive fan and had been constantly teasing him about how Harry seemed to come into the studio just to hang out with Zayn for a few minutes which Zayn knew wasn't the case, Harry was just a friendly person and he was here talking to all the designers just so that they felt comfortable working with him, yeah that was definitely it. Zayn turned around and gave Imogen a deadpan look which did shut her up for the time being. He looked back at Harry and managed to divert his attention from why he was missing when Harry had come into the studio all the while getting distracted by all the little details about the man in front of him, he had all of these questions and he had not even one answer. He had no idea what he was feeling, he was almost certain whatever it was Harry wouldn't feel the same way cause come on and to top it all off he had a boyfriend. A boyfriend he knew he had been acting weirdly around.

A.N. I am sorry I was gone such a long time. I was stuck in the state I attend college in for 60 days and had no way back home, I have made it back home now though so things are good.

P.S- HOW GOOD IS THE WATERMELON SUGAR MV?!?!?!