No Judgement 👸🏽

ZAYN

When you're with me, no judgement
You can get that from anyone else
You don't have to prove nothing
You can just be yourself
When you're with me, no judgement
We can get that from everyone else
And we don't have to prove nothing
When you're with me, no judgement

I may look like I am holding on perfect but over the past few days it's begun to get more and more difficult to keep Harry Styles off of my mind, it is a losing battle anyway since work requires me to keep looking at his perfect face. I knew I needed to talk to someone about my situation before I completely lost my mind. I knew I had only four people I could discuss my situation with with absolutely no fear of ever being judged and with three of them being in Scotland, Canada and Japan respectively I felt almost blessed that Naisargi and I ended up working in the same city. We met in college and have been best friends since, her always dragging my shy ass around and becoming almost the human version of a security blanket.

I knew I could expect only sound advice from her stripped of any judgement which is what has me waiting at a cafe at 10am on a Sunday, I wouldn't be caught dead out of bed before 2pm at the earliest on any other Sunday but her stage design job has her travelling all over everywhere and I am lucky if she has time most days.

I hear the bell chime and see her walk in, and I don't know what I am more excited about finally maybe some sense of clarity or meeting one of the closest people to me after ages. I stand up to greet her with a long over due hug and after ordering a coffee for her and tea for me and a very rare Sunday breakfast and some catching up I finally approach the subject that has been on my mind the past few days, she's very aware of my past obsession with a certain green eyed mega star so I didn't have to go into my affections for the man but I told her about the developments of the past few days and once I had finished with my at a few bits flustered explanations of the situation she looks right at me and says, " Harry hadn't ever left your mind, that man has always been the epitome of all you've ever wanted. Your overwhelming affections for him had just been subdued over the years of having to get on with your life but now being faced with the man and realising that he is an even better man than what you had imagined, not to mention he obviously looks like an angel he seems to have made himself at home in your mind and really the only thing you need to decide is if you want to be with him or are you in awe of the man he is."