Running as fast as I can 🍃

HARRY
( ooo apparently this happens too )

"I was running as fast as I can
I'm finally breathing you in
And I'm drowning on ya, drowning on ya
Please
We were over before we began
And I don't think you understand
I've found you now, so don't you say it's

Too late, too late, too late
Too late, too late"

Leaving the design studio I had two very conflicting emotions, Zayn was finally starting to get comfortable around me which made me really happy. I had noticed how uncomfortable he would look around me and I had hoped it was just that he was a bit of a fan and nothing horrible, but the side of me that liked to joke around with the people I worked with couldn't let the fact that Zayn always seemed so uncomfortable around me slide. For the past month and a bit I had been trying to get him to loosen up around me whenever our paths happened to cross and he did seem to be getting slightly more comfortable around me but it was still at the point where I could almost hear his breath hitch whenever he saw me. Which is why when I came into the office today mainly to have a bit of a chat with the producers pretty early in the morning and was passing by the studio on my way out I decided to wait for Zayn knowing he'd be the first one to come in being the head designer.

The conversation we had and how he willingly talked freely about his time away from work made me pleased with the progress we had made.

However what I didn't understand was why Zayn saying he had a boyfriend made my stomach feel all uneasy. I knew I shouldn't be feeling this way about a colleague's relationship but I couldn't understand what this feeling even was. He seemed happy in this relationship and his boyfriend seems to treat him really well if his recollection of his time at home is anything to go by but why does the idea of Zayn in a relationship not sit right with me? If I didn't know any better I would think what I was feeling was maybe  jealousy, but that is impossible right? I mean I had only known the man for just over a month and we didn't even meet everyday, sure he was a really goodlooking and very, very talented man but was I actually a tiny bit upset that Zayn seemed to have a perfect boyfriend waiting for him back at home or was I imagining this feeling at the pit of my stomach?