I want you 🌻

ZAYN

Anytime I need to see your face
I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal mind and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chic-a-cherry cola
I don't need to try to explain
I just hold on tight
And if it happens again
I may move so slightly
To the arms and the lips and the face
Of the human cannonball that
I need to, I want to

Come stand a little bit closer
Breathe in and get a bit higher
You'll never know what hit you
When I get to you.

It was getting late and I knew it was already way past the time I usually left the office . I had been trying to put some finishing touches to one batch of the posters for the campaign surrounding this release. Maybe it was the fact that I had been staring at pictures of Harry's face constantly for a good few weeks through the entire photoshoot, selection and editing process but it was becoming clearer and clearer to me that the man had not a single fault in his entire face which didn't come as a surprise to me but it was also sufficiently obvious now how great the guy really was. He was one of the most grounded multi millionaires I have ever met and I have worked with a couple in my time.

I was running late today cause try as I might I could focus on little else apart for the green of the guy's eyes and apart from causing a massive hindrance to actually getting any work done I didn't understand why his eyes were capturing my attention in this way and what it was that I was looking for in the depths of them.

Finally giving in to the realisation that I ain't gonna get much else done today I decide I am going to head off now, while gathering all of my stuff I realise something that makes me a little uncomfortable, I wasn't looking at Harry's face the way I did when I was a lot younger and fangirling over the sheer perfection of it, I was looking into his eyes and they were filling me with warmth because of how genuinely amazing this man was.

On entering my flat I am hit with the smell of fresh cooked mac and cheese and the sound of Joe singing along to the music coming from the speakers, two things I realise as the round the corner into the kitchen is that Joe is listening to Fine Line by Harry Styles and seeing my lovely boyfriend preparing us dinner when he absolutely didn't have to made me weirdly guilty about the way I was thinking about Harry the majority of today.