We fell in love in October 🍁

ZAYN

"Smoking cigarettes on the roof
You look so pretty and I love this view

We fell in love in October
That's why I love fall
Looking at the stars
Admiring from a far"

We had been working on this project for a month and a half now which meant I made it home way too late for anyone to be visiting which is why my shock and mild fear at seeing Joe on my sofa in front of the telly was justified really. Regardless my boyfriend of three years was always a welcome surprise, I walked into his arms absolutely floored from exhaustion and let him nurse me to bed and cuddle with me as I drifted off into much needed sleep.

~ Morning after ~

The smell of blueberry pancakes waking you up has got to be the top contender of one of the best wake up calls, still groggy with the remnants of sleep still nagging at the corners of my mind I make my way into my small, mismatched and currently filled with sunlight kitchen in which my angel of a boyfriend is stood fixing us both a frankly amazing looking breakfast.

I was giving myself more of a late morning today, instead of rushing and trying to be at work as early as 8 AM I was working towards more of an 8:45 since office hours began at 9 I really could give myself that leeway. So at around 7:30 AM I found myself sat at my kitchen island catching up with my boyfriend which honestly I feel like has been lacking lately with just how absolutely busy I've been.

After an amazing breakfast, talking, cuddling and some catch up making out I found myself walking in to the office at 8:40 AM with renewed energy. I had a massive, dorky smile on my face that I was hyper aware of but I didn't mind it cause today was one of those days that I was truly appreciative of how amazing my life had turned out. I was working my dream job and currently working with literally my favorite artist in the entire world, I had an amazing understanding boyfriend with a really amazing career of his own on the internet and I had the house I always dreamed of, things were as near perfect as they could be and usually with how busy I get I don't appreciate that enough.

I walk into the design studio and start to set things up, put my tea and bag down, get my sketches out and as I am about to sit to begin looking through the pile of work and sorting things out I hear the flush in the employee toilet go off, I don't pay much mind to it as it could be any one of the designers. However out walks Harry Styles, which okay I wasn't expecting that and isn't it a little early for him to be in? Regardless I greet him with a smile and a feeble, " hello ".

He walks towards where I am sat and sits and asks if I'd slept okay and I think it was just the overly joyful mood I was in today that led me to go into detail about my morning and my amazing boyfriend. Harry listened while he sat by watching me ramble while I went about setting colour schemes and different layouts and once I had finished with my recounting of my morning he smiled and said, " So a boyfriend?"

I blushed at his words a little but went on to talk a little bit about Joe and about his career on YouTube. Told him a little bit about how we'd met two years ago and how we bonded over our shared appreciation for visual art.

He listened to me with a smile on his face and seemed to be paying attention to what I was saying.

Eventually the other designers on the team started coming in one by one and all greeted both Harry and I and slowly Harry discreetly made his way out of the studio, well as discreetly as Harry Styles can make his way out of a room which kind of made me question why he was here in the first place.