I wanna get better 🌿

ZAYN

Hey, I hear the voice of a preacher from the back room
Calling my name and I follow just to find you
I trace the faith to a broken down television and put on the weather
And I've trained myself to give up on the past 'cause
I frozen time between hearses and caskets
Lost control when I panicked at the acid test

I wanna get better

After meeting with and talking to Naisargi yesterday I have decided this whole phase is nothing but awe at working at such close quarters with my teenage celebrity crush for the past few months. So I have decided I am going to go into work today and actually get some work done and not spend time trying to work while being distracted by the artist I am supposed to be working with and I am going to then come back home and go on a much overdue date with my lovely boyfriend.

I get into work earlier than my team as usual and am already feeling better with this new sense of clarity about my feelings. I get right into all of my work and am feeling really proud of all the progress I am making as my team begins slowly pouring in and we all diligently get into all we're supposed to be doing. When a meeting is called. These meetings are routine to gauge the progress all the different departments have made for a particular project so I am not too bothered by it.

We walk in to find Harry there with all the heads sharing some story or a joke or something in a very animated manner and he's got everyone laughing. I walk in and sit in the chair directly across from him and return the smile he sends my way, Harry isn't there for all of these meetings but he's been there for a few he has also been shooting music videos so he is away a lot of the time.

°°°°°°°

The meeting goes well and I realise meetings that Harry is personally in always seem to go better cause he makes the whole situation feel like a hang out with friends besides lighting up the entire room with his presence.  Okay, go easy there with the praises Zayn, we've decided we're not into him like that.

It gets a little more difficult to keep to my resolve of getting work done without being distracted by Harry when he makes his way into the studio to look at the progress we've made with the merchandise, I can hear his beautiful laugh from the other end of the room and the closer he gets to me the more difficult it gets for me to keep my head down and keep working right up until he is at my desk. I look up to see him smiling at me and looking at the current poster I was working on, " Looks amazing" he praises and I give him a shy smile in return. He drags a chair over from the desk nearby and takes a seat next to me and I swear the room just got a little bit warmer despite me being sat real close to the air con. He begins to tell me a story about his recent video shoot about being shirtless out in a beach somewhere with a bunch of people and about being horribly sunburnt and something I know is funny but I can't seem to pay attention to what he is saying since I am way too taken by the way his green eyes are lit up at the moment and the way his mouth moves. I am in trouble aren't I?

°°°°°°°

Currently sat with my boyfriend at a date he so thoughtfully planned out and listening to him talk about the week he's had I find myself more and more distressed cause I can not stop myself from wishing his blue eyes were more of an emerald green.