Around two hours later the family was done with their dinner. They were going in the room when the lights of the mansion went off causing them to panic.

A servant came there running and told them it that the inverter stopped working. Karan was angry at them since it doesn't look nice having lights off when they are having guest and that too their daughter's in laws.

He was scolding the poor servant while Ayesha was shaking her head in disbelief. Raj and Niyonika smiled seeing this.

Raj: Karan, it is okay.

Niyonika: you don't need to worry, Karan bhai.

Hearing their calm voices Karan somewhere was relaxed and dismissed the servant.

Mukti: But where will we sleep?

Aryaman: Terrace!

Ayesha: Good Idea! But there won't be enough beds.

Manik: Amma, we will sleep on the mattress.

Nandini: but Manik, sab bade kaise?

Abhi: Arey, Uncle, Aunty aur Amma Appa beds pe sojayege aur hum mattress pe.

Cabir: this will be good!

They all agreed and after exact twenty minutes they were sitting on their respective seats. Karan, Ayesha, Raj, Niyonika denied to sleep on the beds so they were also sitting down.

Since their was wind they could sleep easily.

After a few minutes Cabir looked at Nandini who smiled encouragly at him. He nodded and at then looked at his parents.

Cabir: Mom, Dad.

Manik: (To Nandini, slowly) kya chal raha hai tum dono mei?

Nandini: what?

Manik: hmm Mai dekh raha hu aaj kal devar bhabhi mei zyada hi ban rahi hai

Nandini: (smirking) kyu apko jealous feel ho raha hai?

Manik: Jealous aur voh bhi mujhe?

Nandini nodded and he warned her with his eyes. She suspressed her laugh and pinched his cheeks.

Nandini: Cabir bta raha hai na

He nodded and they turned to Cabir who was saying something.

Cabir: Toh they will reach tomorrow.

Manik frowned hearing the half statement. He looked at Nandini who mouthed Navya and Devyani Aunty. He nodded his head and than stared back at Cabir.

Niyonika: Haan toh problem kya hai?

Cabir: Mom, Devyani Aunty believes the bride and groom shouldn't stay at the same place.

Raj: They can stay in a hotel

Cabir: Dad, hotel?

Karan: Raj, I also said before, Navya and Devyani Ji can stay here!

Niyonika: But they are our responsibility.

Nandini: Maa, Navya is my bestfriend too. She and Devyani Aunty knows Amma-Appa well. They can stay here!

Raj and Niyonika looked at each other and then sighed, indicating that they agreed.

While talking they didn't realize how the time passed, soon they all fell asleep except Manik and Nandini.

On seeing everyone sleeping, Manik held her hand and dragged her to the other end of the terrace.