Chapter Thirty-Three: Spring Breaking (March 17, 2014)

Start from the beginning

     "The one I assigned on the board," Mr. McKay answered sternly, his right eye starting to twitch.

     "Ohh, that one!" Anima gracefully handed Mr. McKay her beautifully written pre-bell and let him handle the rest. And the more he read, the angrier and sweatier he got, and the more his eye twitched profusely.

     "Anima Hatsune, what do you think this is?!" he inquired angrily, "Is this a joke to you?!"

     "No, it's my pre-bell on what I did over Spring Break," Anima answered calmly, almost too calmly.

     Mr. McKay's vein popped out of his throat, and his fingers crumpled the paper, but then he quickly cooled off and asked if she would like to read it for the whole. Anima complied, grabbing the paper out of his hands and clearing her throat. She read-

"I had a threesome with a boy and a girl inside a McDonald's bathroom. There were french fries, Big Macs, cookies, soda, and cheese in our orgy. The boy and I licked cheese and soda off of the girl's stomach and girl parts. Then the girl and I licked chocolate from the cookies off of the boy's boy parts. After that, we french-kissed each other by slowly chewing on each end of a french fry. The boy kissed the girl, the girl kissed the boy, and I kissed both the boy and the girl. Not only was this the best sex I had ever had, but this was also the best Spring Break I had ever had. After all, isn't the whole point of Spring Break experimenting with each other?"

     The whole class exploded into laughter, filling up the whole room and then some. In fact, the only people who weren't laughing were Hailey and Jeremy (because Anima had pretty much told the whole class about their funtime at McDonald's), Kishi (who was absolutely blushing of embarrassment), Mr. McKay (who was too shocked and enraged to utter even one word), and Anima (who stared at Mr. McKay with a smug smirk on her face).

 McKay with a smug smirk on her face)

     And that was why Mr. McKay sent Anima to the principal's office for the very same reason as the last time- again.

     "Damn, you're just making this a regular thing, aren't you?" Niklas asked as he, Madison, and Claire were sitting in chairs next to the principal's office's door.

     "Yeah, like you're one to talk," Anima muttered back as she slumped down in a chair right next to him.

     Madison and Claire snorted and giggled as Niklas slumped down in his seat and glared at Anima like the little shit that she was. "So, what are you in here for?"

     "I got pissed off at my English teacher over a bullshit pre-bell he made us do," Anima answered.

     Madison almost spat something out. "That's the same reason you got here last time!" she stated.

     Anima blushed. "Yeah... well, what are you guys in for?!" she asked.

     "Weed," Madison and Niklas answered at the same time.