Chapter Three: Let's All Go to Lidiya's House (May 28, 2013)

Anima Hatsune, Kishi Sayaka, Amanda Rowan, River Ziegler, and Lidiya Utano were all at Lidiya's house in her pink room. Lidiya and her father had just gotten back from Malmö, Sweden.

 Lidiya and her father had just gotten back from Malmö, Sweden

     Lidiya felt her short light brown hair and answered-

     "Oh," Kishi said. She cocked her head and stared at Lidiya's hair some more. "So did you cut it yourself in Sweden or-"

     "I told my dad about how it was getting pretty annoying having long hair, so when we came back he took me to the hair salon to have it cut."

     "Oh."

     Then Amanda Rowan piped up.

     Lidiya touched her hair. "You really think so?"

     "Yeah!" Amanda exclaimed, "Plus my mom says that it's a lot easier to take care of short hair than it is to take care of long hair 'cause with short hair, you don't get tangles and all that stuff."

     "I wonder if I should get my hair cut," Kishi wondered aloud.

     Anima, who had been sitting on a blue beanbag chair, said, "I wouldn't count on it. I had short hair once, and it sucked."

     Everyone was quiet for quite a moment until Kishi finally squealed, "Can you believe it?! We're finally in high school!!"

     "I know, right?!" Lidiya squealed along, "We finally don't have to worry about exemption statuses anymore!!"

     The pair of 'em squealed in excitement for all of a few minutes when River Ziegler commented-

     That pissed Lidiya off so much that she pointed at her door. "Get out," she told River.

     "What?" River said.

     "Get the hell out of my house!" Lidiya repeated.

     River started laughing her ass off. "What?!"

     "She told you to get the hell out!" Anima shouted, also laughing her ass off.

     Lidiya turned to Anima and stuck her finger out at her. "You get out of my house too!"

     "Hey... can't we talk this out?" Kishi asked weakly.

     "Don't give into the bait, Kish!" Anima screeched with laughter.

     "Shut up, Anima!" Lidiya shouted, "And get out!"

     While that was going on, Amanda was just sitting on the floor. Then she stood up and piped up. "Lidiya reminds me a lot of like a tsundere."

     "A WHAT?!" River screamed.

     "Damn it, Amanda! What I'd tell you about using anime terms in front of the normies?!" Anima screamed.

     "EVERYONE GET OUT!" Lidiya yelled at the top of her lungs.

     Just then, Lidiya's father, Mr. Utano, walked into her room and said-

     "I'm surprised they've lasted this long," Mr

     "I'm surprised they've lasted this long," Mr. Utano added.

     Lidiya's friends absolutely and loudly shrieked with laughter.

     "Dad!" Lidiya exclaimed, profusely blushing a bright red, "Couldn't you have just said hello first?!"

     "Hello. I'm just trying to say that I can hear you guys from like three miles away!" Mr. Utano said.

     And if the laughing hadn't been loud enough, it sure was at that point.

     "Okay, everyone get out!" Mr. Utano said, "It's like 5:30 in the afternoon! Don't you guys have families to visit or something?"

     Lidiya's friends all ran out absolutely screaming laughter like their throats and lungs were about to explode or some shit. Each had a varying degree of loudness when they said, "Bye, Lidiya!" In fact, when the girls were outside on the front lawn, Lidiya and Mr. Utano could still hear them laughing their asses off.

     "Hey! You realize we can still hear you, right?!" Lidiya yelled through her window.

     All the girls did was laugh their asses off some more.

     "You know, Lidiya, your friends are really something else," Mr. Utano said more to himself than to his own daughter.

     Lidiya was sure of that herself.