Chapter Thirty-Three: Spring Breaking (March 17, 2014)

Start from the beginning

     "Where's my five dollars?" Jeremy asked.

     "I'm not giving you any money!" Anima told him, "This is a bullshit story that you made up! Do you really think I'm that fucking gullible?!"

     "Aight, fuck you bitch. Give me my paper back!" Jeremy said.

     "Duly noted. It was nothing more than a bunch of crap anyways." Anima threw Jeremy's "pre-bell" back at him and scowled in anger. What the fuck was she going to do now, copy off of Hailey?! Surely, Hailey couldn't be a bullshitter like Jeremy, right?!

     "Psst, Hailey!" Anima whispered yet again, "Can I copy your pre-bell?"

     "What the fuck for?!" Hailey asked back in a much harsher whisper than Jeremy's.

     "Because I need something to tell McKay on what I did for Spring Break!"

     "So? What the fuck does that have to do with me?"

     "I'll give you five dollars if you let me copy off of your pre-bell. Please?! Pretty please?!"

     Hailey sighed, rolled her eyes, and shoved a piece of notebook paper onto Anima's desk. This one said-

"Me and my boyfiend went to McDonalsd and made a lot of love in the dathroom. I got a Big Mack and a Deit Coke and small fire, and my boyfreind had a Quartar Puonder with chese and a large frie and a Dr. Pepr and thre choclate chip cookies. I wanted sum of hsi fries and a cookine, but he siad no and to get my onw food, but I was hunrgy and wasnt full."

     "What the fuck?!" Anima exclaimed.

     "Where's my money?" Hailey asked.

     "I'm not paying you money for this!" Anima answered angrily, "This is nothing but a bunch of fucking lies!"

     "Well then, give me my pre-bell back! I don't need any of your bullshit either!"

     "Good fucking riddance!" Anima shoved Hailey's pre-bell back at her and slumped back down into her chair, crossing her arms and exhaling through her nostrils. Damn it, damn it, damn it! Why the hell couldn't she write something down, something that wouldn't get herself into any shit from Mr. McKay?! Something...

     Something that wasn't like that- gross! What the hell was Anima going to do?! Was the inevitable gonna happen anyways?! Did she have to be the only one in the class who had to deal with McKay's shit, or

     Something that wasn't like that- gross! What the hell was Anima going to do?! Was the inevitable gonna happen anyways?! Did she have to be the only one in the class who had to deal with McKay's shit, or...?

     "Alright, everyone! Pass up your pre-bells!" Mr. McKay's chipper voice rang out all over the walls of the tiny classroom.

     Anima quickly scribbled a half-assed paragraph about something something something. Shit, McKay was about to walk towards her desk. Oh shit, he was at her desk now!

     "Where's your pre-bell?" Mr. McKay asked.

     Anima looked up at Mr. McKay and said innocently, "What pre-bell?"