💗Three💗 Edited

Začít od začátku

"Oh the daughter of the king of the world" he said after the laughter died down mockingly.

Maijiderh felt like giving him another hard slap but thought he wasn't even worth her time she turned to go back into there house but stop.

"A whore daughter of a whore whose mother couldn't even keep been a while even during madness" maijiderh felt his word hit her so loud, now so he has reached to this point.

"You Know what just get off my sight" she asked as politely as she could because he won't want another hard slap, she spited the saliver forming in her mouth to his face because.

"Your mere sight disgust me" she added Turing back to go inside her house.

Since after the big fight she hard with balele the only pest in her life and just maybe she hope he's out of her life for good.

Her heart has been beating she couldn't even continue with her knitting, the worthless son of a bitch, she thought slumping on her not so soft bed but it was her comfort and best friend.

Her eyes where close as though she was sleeping but obviously she wasn't because he was already thinking why her life was that, but Alhmdulilah she shouldn't let that fool make her feel low of herself never she was done letting people make her feel low of herself.

Maijiderh sat on the prayer mat saying her azkar waiting for Isha to be called so she could pray before joining her grandparents in the living room.

"Asalam" maijiderh said her taslim going into the living room which was moderately decorated with a floor paper four wooden sofa an old TV set placed on a table.

"Good day baba" she greeted her grandfather who she was sure received the news of her fight with balele that evening.

"Am fine hauwau how are you" he asked pitying his only grandchild who remind him so much of his daughter.

"Alhmdulilah baba how's work" she further asked heaving a sign of relief just so he didn't asked why she fought with a man that too balele the most troublesome young boy around the village.

"Alhmdulilah" he answered the two chatted away until inneh came with there food in a warmer, maijiderh help her serve the food for her grandfather and grandma before she took hers, they small family ate there food in silence thanking Allah for providing them with such meal.

"Hauwau" the old man called, jidderh hated the name her grandfather always address her with hauwau it sound as though she was some old lass dying the maijiderh sounds more better she thought.

"Hauwau" the old man called again interrupting her from her thoughts. "Na'am" ( yes) she answered waiting for what every it was.

"I know you my child I know it's actually not being you to fight with a man that too balele, but you shouldn't have pay head to him" the old man said afraid her daughter will get into more trouble she was already with the villager people who believed a female can never raise a hand at a man but it could be the other way round how thoughtful of them, jidderh thought.

There was no other trouble she faced other than growing up not having anyone to play with because all there parents stop them from associating there self with her just because her mother was a mad woman and also got rape giving birth to her.

"Hauwa'u you shouldn't cry I know you are a brave young woman but don't let them make you like them" the old man said after seeing the tears in his grand daughters eyes.

He knew as a child hauwa'u was very beautiful bubbly and happy not caring about the world but people made her change into what he doesn't know.

"Baba was it my fault" maijiderh asked her voice cracking she could feel her nose getting tensed and her mouth salty, with acknowledging the tears she has been trying so hard to hold for over the years came running out with full force.

_____________
~~***~~

It was getting to a months since the incident with balele maiJidderh could now move freely in the village without any one pionting a finger at her, maybe she thought she has placed then in there right places.

She was just coming back from her mother's family naming ceremony where she hard footsteps behind her, she became alarmed and started walking slowly just so the person behind her will walk pass her but no the footsteps wasn't fast it seem the person also slowed down.

She stopped before turning to see who where it was that was following her, she's not a weak child anymore she will deal with who ever it was.

She came face to face with handsome young man, he was tall and slim but not too slim, he had on pears of dark jeans with a maroon shirt and a white snickers which was now coloured with the village mud.

Maijiderh turned her face and walked off not interested to here what every it was he want to say.

_______________________________

It was jst like yesterday we were celebrating a happy eid el-fidhr,here comes another holy day of eid Al-adha.Alhamdulillah!
May this eid brings u unending khairs towards ur doorsteps, ease ur suffering, dreams fulfilled, sins forgiven.May Allah bestow his blessings upon u & ur family.
Taqabbalallahu minna wah minkum!(eid Mubaraq).

Eid Mubarak to you all my people Allah maimaita
Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_2020_