Chapter 32

The next day me and Anna just spent the day sitting on the couch watching Netflix and eating. Luke needed some time alone so we all left. Ashton walked through the door when anna was walking past him. "hey irwin" she said planting a kiss on his cheek. He wrapped his arms around her waist and spun her around cusing her to giggle. i smiled thinking how me and luke use to be so close. Now hes stuck in the hosital thanks to me.. My day dreams were sudddnely broken when mikey sat next to me on the couch. "Hey sis , why so glum?" He frowned. "I miss luke thats all. And I just miss how me and him use to be so close.. Now thanks to me he can't even get out of bed to pee.." Michael scoffed. "Don't even say that, he can pee fine and he can walk! He's coming home soon maybe tomorrow or maybe the next day. It's not your fault Amber" he rubbed my arm. It's obviously my fault . "If you say so" I said getting UO and going upstairs. I slid on a pair of sweatpants and northface and stepped into my uggs and decided to go for a walk. Before I could even leave , the door was being blocked by ashton and anna making out. Ashton pulled away and eyed me. "Where do you think your going?" He glared. "Don't even think about leaving am-" I rolled my eyes. "Im not leaving im going for a walk" "well you can't go alone" ashton crossed his arms. I groaned and went back upstairs. I slammed my door shut then lock it. I attempt to call luke and he doesn't answer until the second time I call. "What Amber" he sounded annoyed. "I-UH.. I just wanted see how your doing.." He sighed. "Babe right Nows not a good time , call you later.." He hung up before I could even say bye. Tears built up in my eyes. My breathing kicks in. If I never helped Derek with the food none of this would of happened.. Luke WOULDNT of wanted to help me and felt sorry for me and- it's all MY FAULT! I go into my bathroom and search for a razor. I lay my back against the bathroom door.Tears stream down my face and I begin to sob. I heard knocking at my door and hope it stops. I hear ashton banging screaming my name. I ignore him and lay the blade against my skin. Im sorry luke...