Chapter 11: Bye Luke..

I smile and think. Luke Robert Hemmings asked me to be his girlfriend. Well in 2-3 weeks.. "Of course" I say with a smile and he crashes his lips against mine. I feel the bump on his lip and slide my tongue across it and he smirks and pulls me close. Before he can even ask for entrance Michael coughs and we both pull away blushing. "Text me" whispers in my ear seductively and pinches my bum as he walks back to the bathroom to change.

"Ready??" Michael says with a sad look on his face. I nod slowly and we go into the cream colored house. We walk up the (yellow brick road😂) red stone walkway and go inside. We go up the stairs and take a left and we walk into a mint green walled room. there was a queen sized bed with white blankets and pillows and at the end of the bed is a black and white polka dot quilt. On each side of the bed there are nightstands. One of them had a lamp and tissues and the other has a book and a B&BW candle. My room smelled like it and boy did it smell good. I had a white desk with little cabinets and drawers. I look to my left and I see a window and it has those little seats that you sit on. (Idk the name) I see a dresser where my clothes go and I could put my makeup on. I step into my room and I see I have a closet with some clothes in it already. Dad must of went shopping for me. How would he know my size? Oh well the clothes look nice anyways.

"I'll set your stuff here" Michael says as he lays my suitcases on my quilt. "Gimme a hug" he says opening his arms. I jump into his arms and hug him tight. "Take care of Luke for me" I smile and hug him tighter. He nods and kisses my forehead. "Be good ok?" I nod my head and giggle. We exchange number and say our final goodbyes and he and the tour bus leaves. I look out my window and sigh as the bus drives away.

Later that night after I finished unpacking I was laying on my bed. I smiled to myself. the first time I've layed on a comfortable bed. I sat up a realized. I have the boys numbers but no phone. My dad knocks on my door. "Hey , when's the last time you went shopping?" he said with a smirk.